The Official HOT CHICKS THREAD

Smizzy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i am not in charge.. but that would be me who asked for it to be censored.. becuase there were way too many posters who were using the term in a casual way, as your post indicates.

i do not mind the use of the word, it is important that we all remember, but when the word is trivialized, then i object. Unfortunately the time is coming where the people who were alive and remember that time is coming to an end.. i will do my part to not let it become a word that is used in a matter of fact way.

period.

I can see your point, so it is noted and I will try to refrain from using it here in the future. I don't know if it is a dirty word or a word that should be censored like the other words that automatic censor feature is supposed to be for to protect children, but honestly I don't have a problem one way or the other, the last thing in the world I want to do is debate on the side of something as despicable as Hitler's Third Reich just for the sake of free speech. But there is teeny tiny bit of irony in censoring a word which is synonomous with the suppression of human freedoms but i digress.

Carry on with the boobage boys!!!

I can see your point, so it is noted and I will try to refrain from using it here in the future. I don't know if it is a dirty word or a word that should be censored like the other words that automatic censor feature is supposed to be for to protect children, but honestly I don't have a problem one way or the other, the last thing in the world I want to do is debate on the side of something as despicable as Hitler's Third Reich just for the sake of free speech. But there is teeny tiny bit of irony in censoring a word which is synonomous with the suppression of human freedoms but i digress.

funny you say you dont want to debate ... and yet you still do..

just sayin.

i dont want to be the one who gets the hot chicks thread closed :rolleyes:.. so i am going to stop now.

OY!

It's reality

As New Yorkers we will never forget

As a Jewish Man, I will never forget either

Now back to the b1tches

Actually what I was referring to was you being offended by that word in one breath and then using a pejorative term for a women in the next..

no worries, I really don't want to derail this thread any further :D

Actually what I was referring to was you being offended by that word in one breath and then using a pejorative term for a women in the next..

no worries, I really don't want to derail this thread any further :D

Do you have a better term than b1tches???:rl:

Archived