The Official HOT CHICKS THREAD

Smizzy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a stupid American, I'm still half Puerto Rican. Also, Unlike my white bread friend 124 I know what to do with curves.
100% Right here Bro :cheers:

Meh, typical boricua. you're just looking for that girl with the small waist and big bootay, right? :)
YES :)

You men are so lucky you have penises. If one of you men let me borrow your penis for a day I would stick it in every color female i could find, black, white, indian, asian, latinas you name it I'd do it. If I were you guys I'd totally experiment with different types, just to say you did it and have an honest opinion on it. The good lord knew what he was doing when he cursed me with a vagina, I'd be a horrible male, eerily familiar to the guys I STAY CLEAR of.
WHOA!!! I have to go and rub one out now ,Thanks Prima Donna lol

Been there done that dude.:P
Hey Now, I like those Super Freaks

best movie quote ever. My friends inform me that when I get to the blackout stage of drunkenness that is the line I like to scream out to every girl at the bar.

It is hysterical everytime I hear it, but the first time ... I thought I was going to die laughing.

best movie quote ever. My friends inform me that when I get to the blackout stage of drunkenness that is the line I like to scream out to every girl at the bar.

The level of respect some of you show for women is truly remarkable.

What? She's right.

And blablabla if she doesn't want to hear it don't look in this thread i can hear the arguement coming already.

if you 2 are going to equate a stupid Caddy Shack Bill Murray quote with being disrespectful to women then no, I am not even going to attempt and argument.

The level of respect some of you show for women is truly remarkable.

What? She's right.

And blablabla if she doesn't want to hear it don't look in this thread i can hear the arguement coming already.

both correct...

the truth is the truth.

unfortunately i have tried to fight this fight and it is useless... though i like quoting truth now and then. :D

LOL! i am sure most of these guys would love other guys to be talking about their daughters like pieces of meat.. heh

funny how things would change ..

Archived