The Official HOT CHICKS THREAD

Smizzy

i am NOT saying that admiring the human form is wrong.. i am saying that showing women in a disrespectful way is wrong.

the women ( or girls) that are shown here are basically one type of women AND there are at least a couple o pictures of women here that are meant to be a "joke" (because they dont have bodies that are considered "admirable" ) and therefore disrespectful.

Also this is not just a thread with pictures but a thread with commentaries such as "dumb blond slut" ... how is that just admiring the form?

look we have gone thru this conversation before .. i have had this discussion before with joebaby also.

i realize that i am not going to change your mind...

i just hope you both have daughters some day, thats all. I just think your thoughts of them viewed as objects might change

I hope if I have a daughter she isn't posing in her underwear on the internet. <fingers crossed>

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope if I have a daughter she isn't posing in her underwear on the internet. <fingers crossed>

i hope you are right.

i have an almost 16 year old daughter and she is not posting in her underwear on the internet, BUT she is completely aware that this seems to be the most important quality to most boys .. how slutty you can look and act. The concept of "i am going to act as if i am going to put out" seems to be the top quality to have as a teenage girl, and that is not the type of girl she is.

needless to say, despite her intelligence, beauty, sense of humor, and other attributes, she does not have boys that are interested in her.

and no, for those that might ask...i am not posting a picture of her as proof that she is beautiful.. lol.. :D

i am NOT saying that admiring the human form is wrong.. i am saying that showing women in a disrespectful way is wrong.

the women ( or girls) that are shown here are basically one type of women AND there are at least a couple o pictures of women here that are meant to be a "joke" (because they dont have bodies that are considered "admirable" ) and therefore disrespectful.

Also this is not just a thread with pictures but a thread with commentaries such as "dumb blond slut" ... how is that just admiring the form?

look we have gone thru this conversation before .. i have had this discussion before with joebaby also.

i realize that i am not going to change your mind...

i just hope you both have daughters some day, thats all. I just think your thoughts of them viewed as objects might change

If I had a daughter I would try to raise her with proper moral and ethical guidelines and do my best to make sure she doesn't turn into a dumb slut. Dumb sluts exist, go to a club or a bar they are a dime a dozen. In my opinion, they are more disrespectful to women than any man could ever hope to be. It is all about genetics and procreation. Anyone who is perceived as dumb or with defective genes is going to be mocked because they have less than ideal genes to pass on and males would not want to mate with them.

i hope you are right.

i have an almost 16 year old daughter and she is not posting in her underwear on the internet, BUT she is completely aware that this seems to be the most important quality to most boys .. how slutty you can look and act. The concept of "i am going to act as if i am going to put out" seems to be the top quality to have as a teenage girl, and that is not the type of girl she is.

needless to say, despite her intelligence, beauty, sense of humor, and other attributes, she does not have boys that are interested in her.

and no, for those that might ask...i am not posting a picture of her as proof that she is beautiful.. lol.. :D

That is because for every dumb blond slut out there you have the brainless douchebag. At 16 not a very many guys are going to be looking for the intelligent, reserved type. Well there are going to be lots of them she just ignores them because they are nerds and or socially awkward in some other way. I'm sure there are dozens of less than ideal male suitors that your daughter has completely ignored or otherwise denied because they didn't fit some sort of genetic ideal of attractiveness or agressiveness. There are two saides to this. The smart, intelligent, sensetive dude who has moral standards is alone on a saturday night while the dumb, mindless, douchebag you're railing against is getting laid. It's easier for a guy who acts like that to get laid, and that is the 100% truth. I know nice guys who act like douchebags and scumbags just so they can get girlfriends and then once they have them start acting like the nice, respectful guys that they are. If girls actually went after the nice sensetive guy with the sense of humor and respect perhaps you would find that more guts felt more comfortable acting as such. As it is now, only Alpha Males with A type personalities are the ones who get the desierable mates. Which is a completly understandable thing, genetically speaking women are going to want a mate who is able to protect and ensure the survival of their young. Just like a male is going to want to ensure a mate that can pass on superior genes to their children, so their children do not end up obese or dumb or with any genetic defects or diseases.

That is because for every dumb blond slut out there you have the brainless douchebag. At 16 not a very many guys are going to be looking for the intelligent, reserved type. Well there are going to be lots of them she just ignores them because they are nerds and or socially awkward in some other way. I'm sure there are dozens of less than ideal male suitors that your daughter has completely ignored or otherwise denied because they didn't fit some sort of genetic ideal of attractiveness or agressiveness. There are two saides to this. The smart, intelligent, sensetive dude who has moral standards is alone on a saturday night while the dumb, mindless, douchebag you're railing against is getting laid. It's easier for a guy who acts like that to get laid, and that is the 100% truth. I know nice guys who act like douchebags and scumbags just so they can get girlfriends and then once they have them start acting like the nice, respectful guys that they are. If girls actually went after the nice sensetive guy with the sense of humor and respect perhaps you would find that more guts felt more comfortable acting as such. As it is now, only Alpha Males with A type personalities are the ones who get the desierable mates. Which is a completly understandable thing, genetically speaking women are going to want a mate who is able to protect and ensure the survival of their young. Just like a male is going to want to ensure a mate that can pass on superior genes to their children, so their children do not end up obese or dumb or with any genetic defects or diseases.

mmm... no.. because believe it or not the smart intelligent sensitive boys are NOT looking for the same in girls.. they are also looking for the girls who portray that "easy" image... they dont want to be caught with the "fat" girl (and frankly i am not talking size 20 here .. i am talking size 10 and up.. which is now considered "fat" ) or the girl who is the "brainiac" because they dont want the ribbing of their friends.

i realize that i am older then the hills, but i did go to high school and things have not changed.. i am fairly attractive, intelligent and have a sense of humor ( quirky, as it may be) and i did NOT have the "sensitive" "awkward" "nerd" boys calling me up...and it is not as if i didnt talk to them .. they were my friends.. yet they didnt ask me out.. they coveted the cheerleader that they knew was "beyond their reach"

i actually asked three guys to go to my senior prom.. and the third one said yes.. and it was on the last day .. and if i hadnt brought the money for the tickets.. i would have been sh!t out of luck.

LOL. My husband is wonderful, but eieve it or not, if he were not to be around, i could protect the survival of my young

i think you have a viewpoint but i think it is a young one.

mmm... no.. because believe it or not the smart intelligent sensitive boys are NOT looking for the same in girls.. they are also looking for the girls who portray that "easy" image... they dont want to be caught with the "fat" girl (and frankly i am not talking size 20 here .. i am talking size 10 and up.. which is now considered "fat" ) or the girl who is the "brainiac" because they dont want the ribbing of their friends.

i realize that i am older then the hills, but i did go to high school and things have not changed.. i am fairly attractive, intelligent and have a sense of humor ( quirky, as it may be) and i did NOT have the "sensitive" "awkward" "nerd" boys calling me up...and it is not as if i didnt talk to them .. they were my friends.. yet they didnt ask me out.. they coveted the cheerleader that they knew was "beyond their reach"

i actually asked three guys to go to my senior prom.. and the third one said yes.. and it was on the last day .. and if i hadnt brought the money for the tickets.. i would have been sh!t out of luck.

LOL. My husband is wonderful, but eieve it or not, if he were not to be around, i could protect the survival of my young

i think you have a viewpoint but i think it is a young one.

There is no hard and fast rule, but I think that boils down to the whole "sow your wild oats" thing. 16 year old boys aren't looking for girlfriends or to settle down. They are looking for action. You daughter isn't. (Good job). Young guys want sex and fear rejection. Slutty girls solve both those problems. In around ten years when those same guys are looking for wives they will probably be knocking on your daughter's door. Either her or some other "good" girl or a reformed "dumb" slut. I wouldn't be too hard on those boys, plenty of girls are the same.

The good news is that our discussion about your daughter has moved on to the amount of times she is asked out. That means she is doing much better, right?

The good news is that our discussion about your daughter has moved on to the amount of times she is asked out. That means she is doing much better, right?

lol.. we havent had this discussion since her illness.. but yes she is doing better. Thank you so much for asking :)

There is no hard and fast rule, but I think that boils down to the whole "sow your wild oats" thing. 16 year old boys aren't looking for girlfriends or to settle down. They are looking for action. You daughter isn't. (Good job). Young guys want sex and fear rejection. Slutty girls solve both those problems. In around ten years when those same guys are looking for wives they will probably be knocking on your daughter's door. Either her or some other "good" girl or a reformed "dumb" slut. I wouldn't be too hard on those boys, plenty of girls are the same.

speaking of daughters, anyone want mine..been just a week and we are ready

for her to go back...........yo

speaking of daughters, anyone want mine..been just a week and we are ready

for her to go back...........yo

:rl:

Been there done that,,,

calling JGBs/little JGBs/Big sis, calling JGBs/little JGBs/Big sis

:rl:

Love em, but when its time to leave the nest, its time to leave :D

for them and you

If I had a daughter I would try to raise her with proper moral and ethical guidelines and do my best to make sure she doesn't turn into a dumb slut. Dumb sluts exist, go to a club or a bar they are a dime a dozen. In my opinion, they are more disrespectful to women than any man could ever hope to be. It is all about genetics and procreation. Anyone who is perceived as dumb or with defective genes is going to be mocked because they have less than ideal genes to pass on and males would not want to mate with them.

:rl::rl::rl:

That's because they're going more towards cognitive and humanistic Psych, which I find to be utter BS.

BTW, most great minds at some point in time were on some type of narcotic

Beethoven was a heavy pot user and a user of an early form of LSD.

Van Gogh painted Starry Night while tripping on some early form of LSD as well.

Yeah Van Gogh was an absinthe user

Call me old fashioned, but some of these pictures are tasteful and some others are poses that I would call slutty. And, color me retahded, but I'm pretty sure that although most of you would have it it with said slut, you sure as heck wouldn't bring her home to meet the parents. Not that said slut would have any interest in any of you....but I digress.

What I find puzzling, and alarming, is the attitude of girls these days. Somehow self-resepct has gone out the window. How did this happen?

Call me old fashioned, but some of these pictures are tasteful and some others are poses that I would call slutty. And, color me retahded, but I'm pretty sure that although most of you would have it it with said slut, you sure as heck wouldn't bring her home to meet the parents. Not that said slut would have any interest in any of you....but I digress.

What I find puzzling, and alarming, is the attitude of girls these days. Somehow self-resepct has gone out the window. How did this happen?

OK you win ;)

VN114.jpg

When garb posts in these kinds of threads, it is kinda like the adults in the charlie brown cartoons, whah whaaaah whaah whah wh whaaaah whhaawh whaah whaaaaawh whaahw whaw whaah whaah

When garb posts in these kinds of threads, it is kinda like the adults in the charlie brown cartoons, whah whaaaah whaah whah wh whaaaah whhaawh whaah whaaaaawh whaahw whaw whaah whaah

Funny, you never say that about Tictac, Jetophile or Greengal - and their remarks/feelings are similar to mine. That's the game though. Okay to say something somewhat disparaging to the Pats fan because ....well, she's a Pats fan. Not to mention that whole gang mentality some of you display. It's pretty predictable, actually! Although, honestly, I don't really give a hoot what you all think....it actually fuels me. Being annoying can be fun, eh Joe? :)

Anyway, question. Debating with a co-worker. Gravy or Sauce?

Funny, you never say that about Tictac, Jetophile or Greengal - and their remarks/feelings are similar to mine. That's the game though. Okay to say something somewhat disparaging to the Pats fan because ....well, she's a Pats fan. Not to mention that whole gang mentality some of you display. It's pretty predictable, actually! Although, honestly, I don't really give a hoot what you all think....it actually fuels me. Being annoying can be fun, eh Joe? :)

Anyway, question. Debating with a co-worker. Gravy or Sauce?

Sauce. Calling it gravy is idiotic.

Archived