The Official HOT CHICKS THREAD

Smizzy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a crush on cameron diaz for the longest time. :)

CameronDiaz.jpg

Marry me Cameron

Have you ever seen "The Sweetest Thing"? I watch it every time it's on because of the hot women in it: Cameron Diaz, Selma Blair and Christina Applegate. It's also stupidly funny.

kChkOiuf_Nk

Berfect.

You are a weirdo. I like milfs and cougars as much as the next 23 year old. However, who actually prefers to look at them over younger women. The deal with older women are that they are more down to earth, less bitchy and play significantly less games. Not that they are more attractive. You have ome strong oedipal complex going on there.

You are a weirdo. I like milfs and cougars as much as the next 23 year old. However, who actually prefers to look at them over younger women. The deal with older women are that they are more down to earth, less bitchy and play significantly less games. Not that they are more attractive. You have ome strong oedipal complex going on there.

I hate immaturity. I also love when a girl knows what the **** shes doing in bed. You should try it.

I hate immaturity. I also love when a girl knows what the **** shes doing in bed. You should try it.

What does that have to do with pictures on the internet? Younger females are more attractive. How does a picture of an older woman know any more than a picture of a younger one?

So 18-25 year olds don't know what they're doing? Interesting. We should all go bang 45 year olds. Yum.

Archived