The Best Mock Draft Ever Rounds 1-3 (please comment)

Clemens&theJets

#25. Aaron Ross: he can come in and start right away and will be the best CB on the board at this point i would rather have revis but i doubt he falls to #25. Ross has Great size and Bulk and has great ball skills. he is good in coverage and a good against the run and is a good tackler. This is just what this defense needs to take it to the next level.

#59. Lamarr Woodley: he would be a steal at this spot. he was a good DE at Michigan. over his career at michigan he recorded 23 sacks and 48.5 TFL in four year. he is a great perospect for a 3-4 OLB and he seems like he would fit the Defense like a glove (other possibilites: Victor Abiamiri)

#63. Manuel Ramirez: he is a road grader OG and that is what this O-Line is lacking. with him startin over brandon moore at RG i think Clement wont have to cover for Moore anymore because at 6-3 326 i think Ramirez can hold his own.

#89. Ikaika Alama Francis: Just because we signed Coleman doesnt mean we found our guy. Coleman may turn out to be a good solid RE or he could just be a one year wonder, we will have to wait and see. Francis would bring in good Depth and a rotational player. I think Coleman is still going to start for the most part and get 65% - 70% of the playing at RE and have Francis get 30% -35% (other possiblities at #89: Brandon Mebane)

PLEASE COMMENT!

That's a very solid draft. I'm beginning to question whether Woodley would be a good 3-4 OLB but he'd be a nice pick in round 2 nonetheless. Really like the Ramirez and Alama-Francis picks, they would really help improve us in the trenches and Francis has a lot of potential.

#25. Aaron Ross: he can come in and start right away and will be the best CB on the board at this point i would rather have revis but i doubt he falls to #25. Ross has Great size and Bulk and has great ball skills. he is good in coverage and a good against the run and is a good tackler. This is just what this defense needs to take it to the next level.

#59. Lamarr Woodley: he would be a steal at this spot. he was a good DE at Michigan. over his career at michigan he recorded 23 sacks and 48.5 TFL in four year. he is a great perospect for a 3-4 OLB and he seems like he would fit the Defense like a glove (other possibilites: Victor Abiamiri)

#63. Manuel Ramirez: he is a road grader OG and that is what this O-Line is lacking. with him startin over brandon moore at RG i think Clement wont have to cover for Moore anymore because at 6-3 326 i think Ramirez can hold his own.

#89. Ikaika Alama Francis: Just because we signed Coleman doesnt mean we found our guy. Coleman may turn out to be a good solid RE or he could just be a one year wonder, we will have to wait and see. Francis would bring in good Depth and a rotational player. I think Coleman is still going to start for the most part and get 65% - 70% of the playing at RE and have Francis get 30% -35% (other possiblities at #89: Brandon Mebane)

PLEASE COMMENT!

i'm not trying to be rude but i have ross rated as a high second round pick. woodley and ramirez are also high second round picks. ikaika is more of a OLB in the 3-4 than a 3-4DE

great picks but a little off target

Archived