Marshall Marshall Marshall

Papageorgio268

I think he does a great job with nfl network. not a bad running back in his prime either

Not bad? Not only was he a great back, he would have been a top 10 receiver had that been his position (says dick vermeil anyway).

I loved this guy, great player.

Thanks Marshall for guiding me to my first victory in Fantasy Football, well i actually had Kurt Warner too and Peyton nevermind...thats for helping me win a nice G stack...good luck in all the rest of your pursuits.

Thanks Marshall for guiding me to my first victory in Fantasy Football, well i actually had Kurt Warner too and Peyton nevermind...thats for helping me win a nice G stack...good luck in all the rest of your pursuits.

On that note i should hate the guy, i never got to draft him, and always seemed to lose to him in the end.

On that note i should hate the guy, i never got to draft him, and always seemed to lose to him in the end.

just make sure you draft TJ next year and stay away from LJ Herm will run him into the ground ala CM next year...he wont last the seaon

just make sure you draft TJ next year and stay away from LJ Herm will run him into the ground ala CM next year...he wont last the seaon

I think you are 100% right there. I could see him getting hurt actually, they are going to crowd the box big time, and you and i know herm won't counter that.

top backs are obvious between LT, and Alexander, i think R. Johnon is always solid, marion barber will be decent, even mcgahee should be ok. I'm not sure where i would take T.Jones, depends if we do anything with the right side of the line.

I think you are 100% right there. I could see him getting hurt actually, they are going to crowd the box big time, and you and i know herm won't counter that.

top backs are obvious between LT, and Alexander, i think R. Johnon is always solid, marion barber will be decent, even mcgahee should be ok. I'm not sure where i would take T.Jones, depends if we do anything with the right side of the line.

TJ somewhere around the 4th round...but ya boy Reggie Bush needs to get on your list any runningback that get 100 receptions get my attention...and F Gore

TJ somewhere around the 4th round...but ya boy Reggie Bush needs to get on your list any runningback that get 100 receptions get my attention...and F Gore

good call on both, i don't have that much faith in Bush just yet, although they go to him sooo much. Gore will be money next year, that offense is really coming around, i wouldn't be surprised at all to see them in the playoffs (given their division).

good call on both, i don't have that much faith in Bush just yet, although they go to him sooo much. Gore will be money next year, that offense is really coming around, i wouldn't be surprised at all to see them in the playoffs (given their division).

I bought Bush when he got up after that opening hit against Philly in the playoffs that was a career defining moment, he shook it off and had a great game

Archived