Yankees lose Wang for at least a month

JetNation

I will admit that Wake is pitching over his head right now. However, he's a solid innings eater and always has batters off balance.

He would be the #1 on the Yanks right now. And he's #4 on the Sox. It's going to be a long year, Yankee fans.

Cmon man. At least make it something that we can believe. Have you seen Wake's OBPS? Enough said.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will admit that Wake is pitching over his head right now. However, he's a solid innings eater and always has batters off balance.

He would be the #1 on the Yanks right now. And he's #4 on the Sox. It's going to be a long year, Yankee fans.

You are one of the biggest homers i've ever come into contact with. You just have no perspective on reality.

You soooooooo just described yourself.
Wrong. If i come out with a statement it has a basis in reality. You and your pal just bash the yankees and overrate boston in EVERY POST no matter what the issue. You're the homers that cried wolf so that even if you once in a while you have something worthwhile to say it's pretty much ignored.

And you're the exact same way with the patsies. Every pat is awesome and every jet wouldn't make a high school roster.

Archived