100+ Million for 92 MPH .. Another Irabu?

Green Jets & Ham

Well it's nice to know that some people around here still have a sense of humor :thumbup:

I'm not so sure you weren't trying to be serious but then got in too deep to retract. Because you are wrong about Matsusaka. I just found your repetitive slammin' style funny to read.

I'll chalk this thread up to exuberant-last-few-days-before-baseball-is-here-madness. :cheers:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not so sure you weren't trying to be serious but then got in too deep to retract. Because you are wrong about Matsusaka. I just found your repetitive slammin' style funny to read.

I'll chalk this thread up to exuberant-last-few-days-before-baseball-is-here-madness. :cheers:

The best part is, the next day he pitches a no-hitter for five innings and my reaction was .. see, I told you he sucks! :lol:

dice-k comes from a great load of japanese ballplayers. a load of turds. no, im not racist, but wasn't the great kazou supposed to be a HOFer? its spring training, and you know what, he shows no control. japanese baseball isn't equal like some people claim, if it was so good, then why do american ballplayers that can't get a job go there? the competition is mediocre, and bobby valentine is a national hero. yeah. OOOH GYRO BALL! its kinda funny, people called me a retard when i told them that the gyro ball would travel in a straight line and not loop around, thats what gyroscope means. i cheered when the mets didn't sign him, because japanese players are overrated. just because baseball is popular somewhere doesn't mean its any good.

dice-k comes from a great load of japanese ballplayers. a load of turds. no, im not racist, but wasn't the great kazou supposed to be a HOFer? its spring training, and you know what, he shows no control. japanese baseball isn't equal like some people claim, if it was so good, then why do american ballplayers that can't get a job go there? the competition is mediocre, and bobby valentine is a national hero. yeah. OOOH GYRO BALL! its kinda funny, people called me a retard when i told them that the gyro ball would travel in a straight line and not loop around, thats what gyroscope means. i cheered when the mets didn't sign him, because japanese players are overrated. just because baseball is popular somewhere doesn't mean its any good.

He had five walks in one outing. Prior to that he had 2 in 12. Not exactly, Nuke Laloush.

As a Mets fan I would be estatic if we had won the bid on Dice. Sure he could not live up to all the expectations but from what we've seen this spring he appears to be the real deal.

Is this another Irabu, AKA: The Fat Pussie Toad?

Another massive fraud?

Another hype created myth?

Another "Japanese Nolan Ryan" hoax?

I smell a sham, where's that HIGH Octane heat we heard so much about?

THAT'S IT .. TOPPING OUT AT 92 :eek:

Sounds like the Bosox got some bum data on this clown

We spent less than half as much on Kei Higowa and even he can hit 92 :thumbup:

He only struck out 10 today and gave up 1 earned run.

He sucks.

Archived