Target destinations

Jet Moses

Hey JetMoses... I know you can appreciate this because you want to break out of NJ just as bad as we do. We've done some online research and comparisons and here's what you can get for $240k - first one Charleston area and the other central Jersey. I know there's many factors to consider, of which cost of living is vastly different. But still... you can't get a decent fixer upper in Jersey for under $300k.

Built 2001, 2 Stories, 3 Bedrooms, 2

Imagine what the taxes are for the "luxury" of living in this POS. Nice apartment complex surrounding it. Probably alot of section 8 types in there, too. Must be fun finding a parking spot. The school is probably too far away for kids to walk, so they have to get on a bus and get up close and personal with all the sex offenders.

Exactly. All this house needs are bars on the windows.

Jet Moses just make sure you go to your choice of relocation a couple of times- spend a couple of days- make sure as much as possible you and the family will like the place- just watching out for you pal.

Jet Moses just make sure you go to your choice of relocation a couple of times- spend a couple of days- make sure as much as possible you and the family will like the place- just watching out for you pal.

I think it's safe to say I've ruled out NJ. It's really just a process of elimination.

:)

Archived