Captain Jerkoff of the USS Neverlaid

johnny green balls

I don't think the guy is a loser, he has the money and free time why not do something creative. I'm sure if it was decked out in jets history and suck you'd all be saying this was cool.

It impresses the sh*t outta ya, terrific.

What d'ya want me to do?

never said it impressed me, way to be a douchebag though.

If it didn't impress you, then why say anything at all? Obviously it must have hit a soft spot for you to become so defensive.

Are you a Trekkie? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

If it didn't impress you, then why say anything at all? Obviously it must have hit a soft spot for you to become so defensive.

Are you a Trekkie? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I never got defensive, I said the guy had the time and the money and did something he liked and that that didn't make him a loser. No I'm not a trekkie I'm not really a big sci-fi fan. I'd rather watch House or a law and order or a csi of some sorts.

I never got defensive, I said the guy had the time and the money and did something he liked and that that didn't make him a loser. No I'm not a trekkie I'm not really a big sci-fi fan. I'd rather watch House or a law and order or a csi of some sorts.

I think it's silly to dump a small fortune into something so juvenile. I don't see any creativity, either. He just copped somebody elses idea.

As for grown men who deck their rooms out with Jets stuff....

See Jetman67.:)

it's cool if you're into that sort of thing (i actually like star trek) in the same way a jets room in your house would be kind of cool but let's not forget this bozo filled his entire house. where the bedroom was is now a "transporter room." so while he did a good job and it looks neat, he won't be launching any class 9 probes into female systems anytime soon just like you wouldn't if all your sink faucets were joe willy bobbleheads.

Archived