Mcgahee rips the city of Buffalo

Matt39

"Coming from Miami, I was used to partying, going out, just having something to do every night. Restaurants, whatever. Going to Buffalo, it was like hitting a brick wall. Like, 'Damn!' Can't go out, can't do nothing. There's an Applebee's, a TGI Friday's, and they just got a Dave & Busters. They got that, and I'm like, 'What the?' And, you know, the women . . . ."

"You see, when I was in college that's what I used to thrive off of," McGahee said of his status in Miami. "The better you do, the more fame you get. So you know, it was like, I was used to that. And then you get to Buffalo and no matter how you do, it's the same. It's no big city. You know what I did every day? I came home and played video games."

Like I said when thetrade went down to baltimore,,

This is a slamdunk gurantee that he will CRASH and BURN.

A turd is a turd and now you put him in a place where he can posse and live the playa life he thrives on, ,watch out!!!!!

the difference is when you leave no one will give a ****, when he leaves it's a media spectacle.

i wasn't talking about me, i was talking about EVERY single person who has left this town. and yes, those people are on the news every day complaining as well. not much other news around here. it is a media spectacle everyday with the amount of people who continuously leave. the only people who like it anywhere near the city of buffalo are the ones who stay, everyone who leaves, which is alot of people, constantly complain about the place.

i live about an hour south of buffalo, i had a graduating class of 68, its been 10 years, 4 of us still live in this COUNTY.

i wasn't talking about me, i was talking about EVERY single person who has left this town. and yes, those people are on the news every day complaining as well. not much other news around here. it is a media spectacle everyday with the amount of people who continuously leave. the only people who like it anywhere near the city of buffalo are the ones who stay, everyone who leaves, which is alot of people, constantly complain about the place.

i live about an hour south of buffalo, i had a graduating class of 68, its been 10 years, 4 of us still live in this COUNTY.

i grew up in hamburg

I, for one, appreciate the candor. I may not agree with him....but I like the brutal honestly. It is how HE feels. You don't have to like it, nor do you have to agree. To me, pathetic is the standard, politically correct reponses and reactions we get. Either say nothing (may have been Willis' best bet;) ) or be honest. I hate it when people just plain 'ole lie to protect an "image."

I, for one, appreciate the candor. I may not agree with him....but I like the brutal honestly. It is how HE feels. You don't have to like it, nor do you have to agree. To me, pathetic is the standard, politically correct reponses and reactions we get. Either say nothing (may have been Willis' best bet;) ) or be honest. I hate it when people just plain 'ole lie to protect an "image."

class means shutting up sometimes even if you want to tell someone they are a piece of sh*t. it's petty for him to air his dirty laundry this way. besides, whenever anyone on this board says how they really feel about women in a politically incorrect way (even when it's a joke), you're one of the ones who pisses and moans the loudest.

class means shutting up sometimes even if you want to tell someone they are a piece of sh*t. it's petty for him to air his dirty laundry this way. besides, whenever anyone on this board says how they really feel about women in a politically incorrect way (even when it's a joke), you're one of the ones who pisses and moans the loudest.

What? I "voice" my opinion about certain posts I find offensive. I'm allowed.

Oh, and most of 'em aren't jokes either since most of you are retarded. :P

Anyway....good for Willis! I hate Buffalo. :box:

Oh so people should just say whatever is on their mind all the time, no matter how offensive it may be, or no matter who gets insulted?! I'm sure the world be great if everybody just did that! There's a reason peolple got brains to filter their thoughts and know what to say, when to say it, and when to just keep their stupid mouths shut!

Ok, I agree with you it gets old when athletes just say the same cliched remarks all the time. But when you insult an entire city of people who cheered for you for years the moment you get traded somewhere else, it's so petty and classless.

Typical Miami street thug player. He fits right into the NFL or should we call it the NBA. It's nice to hear the commish talking about changes at the winter meetings but until they start banning players for a year at a time, it will just be the NBA.

Oh so people should just say whatever is on their mind all the time, no matter how offensive it may be, or no matter who gets insulted?! I'm sure the world be great if everybody just did that! There's a reason peolple got brains to filter their thoughts and know what to say, when to say it, and when to just keep their stupid mouths shut!

Ok, I agree with you it gets old when athletes just say the same cliched remarks all the time. But when you insult an entire city of people who cheered for you for years the moment you get traded somewhere else, it's so petty and classless.

maybe people shouldn't care so much what OTHER people say and/or think?

BINGO.

What? I "voice" my opinion about certain posts I find offensive. I'm allowed.

Oh, and most of 'em aren't jokes either since most of you are retarded. :P

Anyway....good for Willis! I hate Buffalo. :box:

so basically anyone can be as offensive as they want... as long as you agree. wow, it must take some courage for you to agree with people's right to say "offensive" stuff with that caveat!

maybe people shouldn't care so much what OTHER people say and/or think?

i think we both know idealistically this sounds great but if we allowed a free for all and just told people to stop being offended and "stop caring what others say" it wouldn't be long before it was acceptable to call someone's mother a whore or to use extremely offensive racial slurs. has to be a line. mcghee didn't cross that line but he was immature, petty and unprofessional. glad he's not a jet.

i think we both know idealistically this sounds great but if we allowed a free for all and just told people to stop being offended and "stop caring what others say" it wouldn't be long before it was acceptable to call someone's mother a whore or to use extremely offensive racial slurs. has to be a line. mcghee didn't cross that line but he was immature, petty and unprofessional. glad he's not a jet.

well, i don't like willis either way.

anyways, i dunno, i guess i just don't get offended in the slightest. i don't care what racial slurs people use or if they call my mom a ****ing whore. why should i care? words are words are words, and im not offended by a single one of them or a single grouping of them. its ridiculous that anyone is actually...

well, i don't like willis either way.

anyways, i dunno, i guess i just don't get offended in the slightest. i don't care what racial slurs people use or if they call my mom a ****ing whore. why should i care? words are words are words, and im not offended by a single one of them or a single grouping of them. its ridiculous that anyone is actually...

we can agree to disagree but i'm just happy this guy isn't in green.

we can agree to disagree but i'm just happy this guy isn't in green.

i don't care either way if he is on the jets. i root for the team and whoever they decide to put on it. i have never liked willis in the slightest, but i can't fault him for saying something that he thinks is the truth and that i pretty much agree with. and i live in the area.

True- good post Ms. G.

Looks like JGB took your high horse in this thread.

anyone who leaves buffalo takes their parting shots. its just too easy to do. it sucks here, there is a reason it has lost half its population in only a few decades.

Erie county lost another 29,000 in the last 6 years alone.

just goes to show you women are too pea brained and emotional for a rational discussion. no offense taken, right garb? ;)

None whatesoever. I work with a bunch of attorney's now. I take nothing you all say seriously. And for all the high horse talk I'm subjected to - I'm pretty sure they give 'em out in law school along with the JD. Am I right? Oh, and what is that special "my sh*t don't stink as bad as yours" spray? Is there some special Clean Turd for Lawyers store I'm not aware of?:P

None whatesoever. I work with a bunch of attorney's now. I take nothing you all say seriously. And for all the high horse talk I'm subjected to - I'm pretty sure they give 'em out in law school along with the JD. Am I right? Oh, and what is that special "my sh*t don't stink as bad as yours" spray? Is there some special Clean Turd for Lawyers store I'm not aware of?:P

Yes... you can buy at "Turds R Us"

Only at the better Law Schools.

I've only been privvy to the "surreal lawyers view of themselves" for a short time. And yes, I'm painting with a broad brush. I've actually met three nice ones......anyway, it appears to me that the Law School one attends has absolutely nothing to do with the height of one's horse. LOL!

And, you don't even have to go to Law School to get a tall horse. Take me for example. I attended Northeastern University for undergrad. I should be riding on a frickin' Donkey. :)

I've only been privvy to the "surreal lawyers view of themselves" for a short time. And yes, I'm painting with a broad brush. I've actually met three nice ones......anyway, it appears to me that the Law School one attends has absolutely nothing to do with the height of one's horse. LOL!

And, you don't even have to go to Law School to get a tall horse. Take me for example. I attended Northeastern University for undergrad. I should be riding on a frickin' Donkey. :)

NorthEastern, very cool,,I almost played BBall for them

i've been accused of being a douchebag before but i'd think defending turdbrain's right to say whatever he wants would be a stereotypical lawyer position to take that would piss off people with common sense. from a purely self-interested point of view, what does this buy mcghee? his anger and bitterness got the better of him and he showed his pettiness by saying this to the media. it's just unprofessional, that's all.

Archived