Anyone heading to the Baltimore game?

4HCrew

the site does not seem bad and $195 for the land package is not too bad..I wonder where the seats are.

Joisey...Baumer...anyone else who travels. Please take a look at what he has to offer and give me your thoughts.

Thanks!

I am going to this game and this does not seem like such a great deal. Basically what you are getting for the $195 is a game ticket and a party and there are no real specifics as to what is included there (has to be open bar I would think). If you on the bus it is $329 each. That seems like a lot of cash for this trip.

A good point of comparison is the Miami game. The package they have is $889 each for a double ($1778 for a two) including airfare, 2 nights hotel bus to the game and airport, a party and a ticket. I am flying with my son from NYC and staying 2 nights at the Yankee Trader for $650 total!!! I neeed to rent a car for $100 and get 2 tickets. That will not cost another $1,000 which the package would cost. (Oh, I forgot about the party which would have to have 20 naked chicks alone with me to be worth the extra grand).

Bottom line: Make your own plans

I am going to this game and this does not seem like such a great deal. Basically what you are getting for the $195 is a game ticket and a party and there are no real specifics as to what is included there (has to be open bar I would think). If you on the bus it is $329 each. That seems like a lot of cash for this trip.

A good point of comparison is the Miami game. The package they have is $889 each for a double ($1778 for a two) including airfare, 2 nights hotel bus to the game and airport, a party and a ticket. I am flying with my son from NYC and staying 2 nights at the Yankee Trader for $650 total!!! I neeed to rent a car for $100 and get 2 tickets. That will not cost another $1,000 which the package would cost. (Oh, I forgot about the party which would have to have 20 naked chicks alone with me to be worth the extra grand).

Bottom line: Make your own plans

Thanks for the feedback. I thought there trips were high myself. This is why I didn't link them.

The price is steep but it depends on where the seats are. I travel to games every year and the hardest part is trying to get decent seats. The best deal I got was in Cleveland being 3 rows from the field for $90. All of the football travel companies have the same rates. What annoys me the most is when websites put together groups that travel every year and the company cuts no deals.

Joisey...Baumer...anyone else who travels. Please take a look at what he has to offer and give me your thoughts.

Thanks!

JETGETAWAYS (I BELIEVE is the official travel agency of the NYJETS )..and to maxman taking the trip to MIAMI game ,if you booked when they announced you could get a standered room for 3 days toatal for $243 and an ocean frontview like I went for , for $200 per night ,tickets up high are no problem, lower seats can be had between $150-$200

Archived