Unveiling The New JetNation Logo!!!!!!!!

GM

She is right, y'know... as a Media and Communications arts major, I know this stuff! :lol:

Oh, and I haven't been banned (yet)! Not that I'd have a reason to be banned elsewhere, for anything...

Thanks Shadow.

I'm just being protective of my work. :lol:

She is right, y'know... as a Media and Communications arts major, I know this stuff! :lol:

Oh, and I haven't been banned (yet)! Not that I'd have a reason to be banned elsewhere, for anything...

i didnt say she was wrong...i just didnt understand what it meant...lol...stretched out makes sense to me ;)

Umm, ok, for you non artsy people...it looks stretched out. :lol:

It was supposed to be a joke...I was not trying to be "artsy".

If you need to borrow a sense of humor, TomShane is not using his right now..

It was supposed to be a joke...I was not trying to be "artsy".

If you need to borrow a sense of humor, TomShane is not using his right now..

I know it's a joke, Your work is awesome! I just thought it looked stretched out.

("artsy" is my nickname).

The slogan is cool. And true. The list of members that are banned elsewhere is extensive!

Great work again GreenMachine on these avatars- agree the title is definitely better than something like Lost In Space

I did stretch it out...Sometimes the art doesn't fit the idea....

you named yours Art? I went with Moby. a bit pretentious, I know, but I have incredibly low self-esteem.

Oh, and thanks Flirtygirl, for the terminology. I was looking at my wife's ass earlier and told her that I thought the aspect ratio of her pants looked distorted. No slap, no tears, no foul language...just a quizzical look and another spoon of Haagen dasz. Anymore you can pass along, say something to disguise the phrase "whining, moaning, fridgid little life-draining troll". I'm counting on you. [-o<

you named yours Art? I went with Moby. a bit pretentious, I know, but I have incredibly low self-esteem.

Oh, and thanks Flirtygirl, for the terminology. I was looking at my wife's a$$ earlier and told her that I thought the aspect ratio of her pants looked distorted. No slap, no tears, no foul language...just a quizzical look and another spoon of Haagen dasz. Anymore you can pass along, say something to disguise the phrase "whining, moaning, fridgid little life-draining troll". I'm counting on you. [-o<

Glad I can be a help to you,<pause> I think.

"whining, moaning, fridgid little life-draining troll"?

I'm sorry, you're on your own with that one, hon. :shock:

If someone has such unkind things to say of their spouse, me thinks a coquettish illustrator is NOT the person to take advice from. JMO.

Ahh, but don't do you see...I want to spare the troll's, uh hem, my lovely spouse's feelings. Perhaps with the proper terminology, my faltering relationship could be saved. I'd try to think up something more sensitive myself, but I don't have the energy what with the life being drained out of me from all the whining and moaning (and not the good kind of moaning). If this marriage falls apart, I have only you to blame, dear sweet flirtygirl. Our seventeen children were counting on you. I guess I'll have to tell them that they're just not that important to you. I'm sure a few of them can support themselves stripping in gay bars. After all, it was good enough for their dad.

Archived