Welcome TheMercurialOne

Brenjetsfan

Welcome to the site. If Brenda harassed you at the ESPN Zone and you would like to file a complaint let me just say there are a few cases ahead of you.

It may take awhile before we get to you! :mrgreen:

play nice now or I will have to resign [-X

Come on. I was the one who gave you the V.P. Title. Others said you were nothing more than Supervisor material.

I believed in you when no one else did.

Where is the Wub? That is what I say to you.

Where is my NICE MAX not the MEAN one???? ::wub

sorry bren... the mean max is usually always picking on me... i will go and "hijack" some thread and then he can take out his anger on me, as usual...and you can have the nice max back. ;)

By the way...Welcome TheMercurialOne! Enjoy the site. :D sorry i missed you at the draft ;)

sorry bren... the mean max is usually always picking on me... i will go and "hijack" some thread and then he can take out his anger on me, as usual...and you can have the nice max back. ;)

By the way...Welcome TheMercurialOne! Enjoy the site. :D sorry i missed you at the draft ;)

you did not miss him, you were tooo wrapped up in the SHOTS of tequilla :mrgreen: :wink:

Dude I am gay. What would I do on a couch with a girl? Yuck.

Well then I would be more than happy to accept on your behalf all sexual bribes from the female office seekers here at JN. It would be a shame to let all of that webmaster power go to waste.

Well then I would be more than happy to accept on your behalf all sexual bribes from the female office seekers here at JN. It would be a shame to let all of that webmaster power go to waste.

Not a problem. I will send them your way.

As a matter of fact the next female on the list was Happy Jack. I just sent her your way.

Don't sweat the Adam's Apple. This lady is a keeper.