To Chad Or Not To Chad

Maxman

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares how many yards they gave up in passing, that was becuase there was NO rushing going on... they were the 8th ranked defense overall in the NFL.

Sure they let people get in FG range but even we only got 12 points off of that... thats pretty damn good...

Their passing defense got more INT's than all but 4 teams in the NFL, and they were 4th best in TD's allowed... thats pretty damn good... you adding in all of these yards... which could have come at any point in the game (garbage yards) and were partly because teams running games got stuffed... the simple fact is their passing defense did not allow people to score very often and usually picked people off...

The Vikings defense scored INT's off of Brady and Farve...

Im not saying their passing D was the greatest ever, but the yards alllowed sat is misleading... its stoping the scores and making the INT's that count and they did awesome in those two things,....

Who cares how many yards they gave up in passing, that was becuase there was NO rushing going on... they were the 8th ranked defense overall in the NFL.

Sure they let people get in FG range but even we only got 12 points off of that... thats pretty damn good...

Their passing defense got more INT's than all but 4 teams in the NFL, and they were 4th best in TD's allowed... thats pretty damn good... you adding in all of these yards... which could have come at any point in the game (garbage yards) and were partly because teams running games got stuffed... the simple fact is their passing defense did not allow people to score very often and usually picked people off...

Im not saying their passing D was the greatest ever, but the yards alllowed sat is misleading... its stoping the scores and making the INT's that count and they did awesome in those two things,....

Chad is good but a Kellen Clemens he'll never be.;):box:

Okay yeah. I'm done. Safe to say you dont know sh#t.

not nice.:banned:

Sorry but everyone knows the vikings pass defense is complete horse sh#t. I dont wanna hear BS spins about how it is not. Sorry I can only take so much ecurb intake per hour, and with his last post it went into overload.

head_up_ass.jpg

Yes I have my head so far up my butt that I made up the fact that the vikings have the 32nd ranked pass defense, and by all accounts a horrible pass defense, yet its good because they didnt give up alot of TDs, and yards allowed doesnt mean anything......

You could learn alot from sticking your head up my a##.

LoL, i thought it was your head and bartons body.. heck I dunno..

hey TNJET I just saw ur in knoxville, I'm in morristown, it's nice to meet a fellow jet fan down here. I met a few up in bristol last weekend.

Yes I have my head so far up my butt that I made up the fact that the vikings have the 32nd ranked pass defense, and by all accounts a horrible pass defense, yet its good because they didnt give up alot of TDs, and yards allowed doesnt mean anything......

You could learn alot from sticking your head up my a##.

well I beleive it was said he couldn't beat a team with a great run defense, we just proved you wrong and now your trying to make up another excuse. it's rather.. well... pathetic.

LoL, i thought it was your head and bartons body.. heck I dunno..

hey TNJET I just saw ur in knoxville, I'm in morristown, it's nice to meet a fellow jet fan down here. I met a few up in bristol last weekend.

word up! TNJetfans unite man.Go Vols and Jets.

well I beleive it was said he couldn't beat a team with a great run defense, we just proved you wrong and now your trying to make up another excuse. it's rather.. well... pathetic.

No, its he's not good enough to win a superbowl or defeat a top defense or winning teams.

A top defense doesnt have a 32nd ranking in any part of their defense, sorry. The vikings were 6-10 in the NFC for a reason, they suck.

I've never once heard anybody say "He cant beat a great run defense". Its he cant be a very good defense (as in all around defense), as evidenced by his 4-15 record vs top 10 defenses and his 7-16 record vs winning teams.

:rl: STFU

No, its he's not good enough to win a superbowl or defeat a top defense or winning teams.

A top defense doesnt have a 32nd ranking in any part of their defense, sorry. The vikings were 6-10 in the NFC for a reason, they suck.

I've never once heard anybody say "He cant beat a great run defense". Its he cant be a very good defense (as in all around defense), as evidenced by his 4-15 record vs top 10 defenses and his 7-16 record vs winning teams.

:rl: STFU

:yawn: this is old.

Okay yeah. I'm done. Safe to say you dont know sh#t.

Thats what people told me last year when I told them the JETS should stick with Chad and give him another chance...

Mangini agreed with me and Chad started 17 games and was part of the 2006 JETS playoff team...

As much as you wish you are all knowing and always right, your on the losing side of the fight right now... your the one that disagrees with Mangini and co., not me.

You're damn right. I'm sick of educating the mindless peasants, like you, on this board.

It only gets old when YOU ARE PROVED WRONG, I know. Face the facts.

you couldn't educate a ****roach! the only thing you proved is that your an arse.

:Nuts:

Thats what people told me last year when I told them the JETS should stick with Chad and give him another chance...

Mangini agreed with me and Chad started 17 games and was part of the 2006 JETS playoff team...

As much as you wish you are all knowing and always right, your on the losing side of the fight right now... your the one that disagrees with Mangini and co., not me.

You think that. But when Mangini benches Chad and puts in Clemens you will be drinking a tall glass of stfu. I'm not the delirious one here who thinks Chad is the long term answer and that Mangini came to the Jets in a quote "win now mode"

LOL

You think that. But when Mangini benches Chad and puts in Clemens you will be drinking a tall glass of stfu. I'm not the delirious one here who thinks Chad is the long term answer and that Mangini came to the Jets in a quote "win now mode"

LOL

NO, when Mangini puts Clemens in I will be right behind him becuase it will be the right time...

Once again, your fighting on the losing side... as of right now your trying to convince a board full of JETS fans that you are smarter than Eric Mangini...

I want whats best for the JETS and I think that is Pennington, so does Mangini, SHotty, and the rest of the JETS coaches who matter...

When Kellen or someone else who can be an upgrade over Chad is ready to step in I will be right behind Mangini on that decision.

The difference here is you *THINK* your right and the rest of us are wrong... problem is your not right and as long as Chad is #1 on that depth chart you wont be....

NO, when Mangini puts Clemens in I will be right behind him becuase it will be the right time...

Once again, your fighting on the losing side... as of right now your trying to convince a board full of JETS fans that you are smarter than Eric Mangini...

I want whats best for the JETS and I think that is Pennington, so does Mangini, SHotty, and the rest of the JETS coaches who matter...

When Kellen or someone else who can be an upgrade over Chad is ready to step in I will be right behind Mangini on that decision.

The difference here is you *THINK* your right and the rest of us are wrong... problem is your not right and as long as Chad is #1 on that depth chart you wont be....

preech the word brotha man!

so really you're not a chad fan, you're a mangini fan.

Really? Did I draft Kellen Clemens or did Eric Mangini?

Thought so.

I dont know wtf you are bullsh#tting about when you say I am trying to convince people I am smarter than eric mangini. Really, what the F are you talking about?

You will be eating more crow than you can imagine once Clemens takes over for Chad when Mangini benches him in favor of Kellen. You've been saying all along pennington will win us a SB, that he's the longterm answer, if the jets wanted to replace Pennington they would have drafted a QB at 4 blahblahblah. But now you'd want to jump in on the Clemens bandwagon once he becomes the starter?

Not so fast. I will kick you right in the face and watch the train mince you into pieces before I let you get off that easy. No, you will be eating so much crow you will sh#t bird and feathers for a year.

Brady threw a pick that turned into zero Vikings points. The Vikes scored on a punt return.

That passing defense also gave up 4 TD passes to Brady (364 yards passing) and the Pats rushed for over 80 yards.

The Vikes D was nowhere near as good as you make it out to be.

Archived