ARod booed already.

GimmeShelter

John Sterling and Suzie Douchebag are making excuses for Jeter's crappy throwing error. Very consistent. I'm getting really tired of this A-rod sucks/Jeter is God horsespit.

Bugg is in a foul mood already and we are not even to innings into the first game of the year. :P

Wow, I don't really watch Yankee games that much, but the announcers are brain dead. They make excuses for everything and are just plain boring. I love the fact of E-Rod getting booed already in the first inning of the year! Sure that was a simple play, but you Yankee fans are just a load of jackasses, no wonder A-Rod doesn't perform well. And Yankee fans call Boston the Evil Empire!

Why the heck was Cantu sent down ?

Defensive liability at 2nd and Madden wanting Upton to play 2nd/RF.

DH needed to go to Baldelli while he recovers from hammy strain and then Gomes probably takes over with Norton also in the mix once he returns from DL.

I'd like the Mets to try and get him as Delgado's eventual replacement at 1st base as he's only 26.

The season is a marathon not a sprint... but it is always good to get a good jump at the start... so hopefully this helps him.

The fact that Pavano has made it through the first couple innings without dislocating an eyelash or fracturing a pubic hair has already made this a successful 2007 season.

John Sterling and Suzie Douchebag are making excuses for Jeter's crappy throwing error. Very consistent. I'm getting really tired of this A-rod sucks/Jeter is God horsespit.

You're an idiot. How can you compare Jeter to Arod ? One guy is clutch 99% of the time, the other one knaws on a veiny kawk.

You're an idiot. How can you compare Jeter to Arod ? One guy is clutch 99% of the time, the other one knaws on a veiny kawk.

Dude here is the way it is going to work in here -- make your point without attacking other posters. No need for that.

Enough with the personal attacks, guys. Thanks.

Hey Thor -- I deleted that exchange by Mason and Kloogy. No need for any of that here.

Thor, it is fun being on the wrong side of this isn't it? haha.

Archived