Thank You Steeler Nation

Maxman

Steelers have very loyal fans-good group to link up with (I happen to notice the absence of any Pat links) I wonder why? Could it be their entire fan base is here allready

Faba - try Patsfan.com and email the ADMIN Ian.

You can try Patriotworld.com - tell Karen Garb sent yah - but this is more of a Bruschi-worship site, than a real Pats fan site, per se.

Faba - try Patsfan.com and email the ADMIN Ian.

You can try Patriotworld.com - tell Karen Garb sent yah - but this is more of a Bruschi-worship site, than a real Pats fan site, per se.

Garb:

We have tried for the Patsfan.com link a few times. Never heard back. We are pretty proactive with trying to get linked. A lot of people aren't interested for whatever reason.

Garb:

We have tried for the Patsfan.com link a few times. Never heard back. We are pretty proactive with trying to get linked. A lot of people aren't interested for whatever reason.

everytime you offer a link exchange someone probably comes over and checks out the site. then they see the rude language, the crude humor, and tomshane. I guess if you get rid of TomShane though you might have a shot at more links. Just my humble opinion.

everytime you offer a link exchange someone probably comes over and checks out the site. then they see the rude language, the crude humor, and tomshane. I guess if you get rid of TomShane though you might have a shot at more links. Just my humble opinion.

Yeah we requested that the Jets check us out on the same day we published your cheerleading article (true story).

We haven't heard back yet. SHOCKING. [-o<

Garb:

Max -

You ought to try glorifythepast.com - it's a nice little Charger's fan site. Good folks, for the most part, over there.

Garb:

Would you like me to send Ian an Email on your behalf? I will do this for you even though you are mean to me.

Sincerely,

Gar - Bingo!

Garb:

Max,

Let me give you a perspective from the majority of Pats fans' point of view.

The only teams they care about are teams that they feel are a threat to the Pats Dynasty (Eagles, Colts, Steelers, Bills, etc.)

Hell, the majority of Pats fans feel the Bills will be the biggest threat in the AFCE this season.

If the Jets were a better football team, you would probably have no problem getting linked on other sites.

Hope this 411 helps. :wink:

Would you like me to send Ian an Email on your behalf? I will do this for you even though you are mean to me.

Sincerely,

Gar - Bingo!

You see I told you all Garb had a soft spot for us Jet fans- I will try and send a E-mail again to get a link with them Max.

I do not think we are doing bad at all for a new site- look at all the links we have allready- we have Miami, Bills and Steelers fan sites now.

Yeah we requested that the Jets check us out on the same day we published your cheerleading article (true story).

We haven't heard back yet. SHOCKING. [-o<

damn you lol... they must be devoting all their resources to finding cheerleaders instead of linking sites now. You'll see.

Sincerely,

Gar - Bingo!

Hey it would be appreciated! If it works I will stop being mean to you (for a few days at least).

Max,

Let me give you a perspective from the majority of Pats fans' point of view.

The only teams they care about are teams that they feel are a threat to the Pats Dynasty (Eagles, Colts, Steelers, Bills, etc.)

Hell, the majority of Pats fans feel the Bills will be the biggest threat in the AFCE this season.

If the Jets were a better football team, you would probably have no problem getting linked on other sites.

Hope this 411 helps. :wink:

It helps a lot. Thanks big guy!

Hey it would be appreciated! If it works I will stop being mean to you (for a few days at least).

holy moses oh wise weblord... you are becoming a softee. LOL. Nice to garb... whats next, making Tx a mod???? :shock::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for adding that link, Max. I have never been there before, i just now registered and it seems like a decent forum. :D

Hey the goal was to gain posters, not lose them! LOL.

Thanks for adding that link, Max. I have never been there before, i just now registered and it seems like a decent forum. :D

Hey, don't worry about that. After the welcome i got and being told to basically know my role as a FNG i won't be that regular there. :lol:

We welcome you here with open arms but a Steelers site gives you a hard time? Strange.

I know I am going to regret this but what is a FNG?

Hey, don't worry about that. After the welcome i got and being told to basically know my role as a FNG i won't be that regular there. :lol:

We welcome you here with open arms but a Steelers site gives you a hard time? Strange.

I know I am going to regret this but what is a FNG?

Archived