B!tches

The Gun Of Bavaria

What's Up Bitches?

I figured I'd let you lock or move my first thread over here.

Hey this is not LOCKING worthy. But it did make me laugh, and it has been a LONG day.

But I have to thank you. I forgot to add the B word to the WORD CENSOR list. LOL.

Hey this is not LOCKING worthy. But it did make me laugh, and it has been a LONG day.

But I have to thank you. I forgot to add the B word to the WORD CENSOR list. LOL.

Max, here are a few more words you can add to your censor list so Pats fans won't piss off Jet fans on this site:

-Noodle Arm

-36 Years

-BBQ

-Dynasty

-3 out of the last 4

-Time Management

-DFat

-Super Bowl

-$64 million

-cool mil

-0-4

-Top 10 defenses

-Game winning FG

-Play the Game to Win

-Two-time Super Bowl MVP

Just offering some suggestions to make your site more enjoyable. :wink:

FIXED! :lol:

-N**dle Arm

-36 Ye*rs

-BB*

-Dyn*sty

-3 *ut *f the l*st 4

-T*me M*n*gement

-DF*t

-S*per B*wl

-$64 milli*n

-c**l mil

-T*p 1* d*f*ns*s

-Game w*nn*ng FG

-Pl*y the G*me to W*n

-Tw*-time Super B*wl MVP

Max, here are a few more words you can add to your censor list so Pats fans won't piss off Jet fans on this site:

-Noodle Arm

-36 Years

-BBQ

-Dynasty

-3 out of the last 4

-Time Management

-DFat

-Super Bowl

-$64 million

-cool mil

-0-4

-Top 10 defenses

-Game winning FG

-Play the Game to Win

-Two-time Super Bowl MVP

-Noodle Arm

-36 Years

-BBQ

-Dynasty

-3 out of the last 4

-Time Management

-DFat

-Super Bowl

-$64 million

-cool mil

-0-4

-Top 10 defenses

-Game winning FG

-Play the Game to Win

-Two-time Super Bowl MVP

TX here is a little "Insider Info" for you. During our testing of the software I originally changed:

TomShane to be replaced with "The Resident Homo".

Sure enough in comes GGG with her 1,000 TomShane comments and it worked. Resident Homo galore.

I wanted to keep it that way but I lost the vote. True story.

where is the censor list?... i don't want to get myself into trouble...;)

We welcome you to get into trouble. Try, try try.

If TomShane is running the show, how can anyone here possibly get into trouble.

TomShane being a mod is like Reggie Jackson calling a team meeting.

hmmmm... good point max.... but i am not sure you guys ae ready for the real me.. LOL

I'm in CHARGE! YEAH!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! YOU'RE ALL MY DOGS!!!! BARK DOGGIES, BARK!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

BTW, MAX! You're ONE STEP AWAY FROM GETTING BOOTED!! HAHAHAHA! SHRINK THE AVATAR!!! HAHAHA!! YOUR SIG PIC IS TOO BIG!!! HAHAHAAHAHA! NO MORE HOMO JOKES!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAA!

And, greengal, I'm ready for the 'real you.' MUUHUUAHHAHAHAHAHAA (I bought a back brace).

and spjets, stay tuned, Bud. You're the Administrator when we oust Max.

Do you mean you wouldn't want to 'traumatize' anyone? Did you go to a SUNY school, by chance?

And as for titles, you have to earn those, mommy. GGG and Bren are still in recovery from earning their titles from yours truly. Holla, I say. Holla!

yeah yeah yeah..in due time TS... i wouldn't want to dramatize anyone.. anyway i am still waiting for my title..LOL

nice use of caps.....i am scared and quivering in my shoes here! :lol:

no actually i meant i don't want to adapt anyone's literary work for dramatic presentations..LOL... shoot i am on vacation and i am a MATH teacher...i might on occasion write before i think... ( got to use that preview button :P )..i can recite the quadratic equation when ever you want.... -b plus or minus the square root of..... should i continue????

i have told you...i went to a woman's college...enjoy...LOL

Do you mean you wouldn't want to 'traumatize' anyone? Did you go to a SUNY school, by chance?

And as for titles, you have to earn those, mommy. GGG and Bren are still in recovery from earning their titles from yours truly. Holla, I say. Holla!

Excuse me, I got an '18' in algebra, sister. No throwing the quadratic equation in my face.

And a woman's college? Got any good pillow-fight stories? :lol:

no actually i meant i don't want to adapt anyone's literary work for dramatic presentations..LOL... shoot i am on vacation and i am a MATH teacher...i might on occasion write before i think... ( got to use that preview button :P )..i can recite the quadratic equation when ever you want.... -b plus or minus the square root of..... should i continue????

i have told you...i went to a woman's college...enjoy...LOL

She's a math teach, TS. What did you expect?

I went to a SUNY school, btw, so fork you!

TS.... oh yes pillow fights were required.... LOL.... i remember you telling me about that 18... how come i have a feeling that you would have tried my patience in class :lol:

BOB - don't you start with that Math teacher crap ;)

Oh yes...Graduate school at Stony Brook...I have had the SUNY experience.

TS.... oh yes pillow fights were required.... LOL.... i remember you telling me about that 18... how come i have a feeling that you would have tried my patience in class :lol:

BOB - don't you start with that Math teacher crap ;)

Oh yes...Graduate school at Stony Brook...I have had the SUNY sex experience.

:o:o:o

:o:o:o

i was waiting for the first time you changed my words TX ;) didn't take very long...your obsession with me is getting a little out of control, don't you think....:P i got another package from you this morning..and frankly i am a little nervous to open it ...the last one scared me... a tony orlando and dawn album and a papa smurf doll...OY!

• 4 months later...

Hey greengal, here is your proof that maxman gave you permission to try and get yourself in trouble with the highjackings. :)

Hey greengal, here is your proof that maxman gave you permission to try and get yourself in trouble with the highjackings. :)

Woo hoo JFBM!!!! :lol: you are the best!!! You know how to make my day... this was before my "indigo" period....

Man...now that i am on summer break... the possibilities are endless.. where shall i begin??? hehehe... be vewy quiet.... i'm hunting wabbits... :mrgreen:

Woo hoo JFBM!!!! :lol: you are the best!!! You know how to make my day... this was before my "indigo" period....

Man...now that i am on summer break... the possibilities are endless.. where shall i begin??? hehehe... be vewy quiet.... i'm hunting wabbits... :mrgreen:

As long as we keep it in the lounge max and tx cannot yell at us!!!! Did you bring the wine????

Archived