B!tches

The Gun Of Bavaria

Woo hoo JFBM!!!! :lol: you are the best!!! You know how to make my day... this was before my "indigo" period....

Man...now that i am on summer break... the possibilities are endless.. where shall i begin??? hehehe... be vewy quiet.... i'm hunting wabbits... :mrgreen:

As long as we keep it in the lounge max and tx cannot yell at us!!!! Did you bring the wine????

As long as we keep it in the lounge max and tx cannot yell at us!!!! Did you bring the wine????

tequilla baby!!!!! wine gives me a headache :( how about mikes hard limeade... great summer drink ;)

its no fun if i cant dabble outside the lounge occasionally... but i will be a good girl... ;) by the by... you think i am worried about Tx??? he is like tom and that steelers fan... he runs away quickly when he is scared...:lol:

tequilla baby!!!!! wine gives me a headache :( how about mikes hard limeade... great summer drink ;)

its no fun if i cant dabble outside the lounge occasionally... but i will be a good girl... ;) by the by... you think i am worried about Tx??? he is like tom and that steelers fan... he runs away quickly when he is scared...:lol:

Archived