HEADS UP!!

Green Jets & Ham

Just a heads up

That Great fight from this weekend ... Castillo Vs Corales ... the re-broadcast is on Showtime Extra right now

At the moment they are in the 9th RD of the undercard fight ... the main event {Castillo Vs Corales} is next

If you missed this fight over the weekend ... didn't see it ... you should drop whatever you're doing tonite and WATCH THIS FIGHT ... absolutely brutal

Thanks for the info GJ&H.

Great sig pic by the way

Thanks heelz

You know what the top is referring too?

Awesome old movie about Greek Mythology ... CLASH OF THE TITANS

Whenever they sentenced someone to death, they would chain him to some rocks by the sea and release this Beast from his cage so he could tear that dude to pieces and eat him alive ... the monsters name was THE CRACKEN :lol:

And before they released him they would actually yell ... RELEASE THE CRACKEN!! :shock:

Of course, Clash of the Titans is a classic!!

My favorite scene is when he encounters Medusa.

And how can you go wrong with a movie that stars Harry Hamlin and Burgess Meredith?

:D

:mrgreen:

I'm impressed, man ... not everyone is hip to that movie ... and only a man with impeccable taste would call it a classic :wink:

PS. That Medusa character was funky ... that was one scary lookin mofo :shock:

:mrgreen:

I'm impressed, man ... not everyone is hip to that movie ... and only a man with impeccable taste would call it a classic :wink:

PS. That Medusa character was funky ... that was one scary lookin mofo :shock:

I have it on DVD...Did anybody see the cameo by Robert Parrish??

Archived