Sign in to follow this  
Jet/BosoxFan

Johnny Damon hurt.

Not bad...we got about 2 posts into the subject of Johnny Damon being too old, fat and tired to get it done anymore and you people veered off course.

Im OK with that. After all, nobody expects you people to be in mid-season form yet, but be advised that Spring Training is officially over. Maybe it was the off day that has thrown you people off your game???

But this thread is about Johnny Demon and his fractured labia...nothing else.

**** Johnny Damon. The pathetic part of this whole thing is Bosox starting a thread to celebrate an injury to a Yankee. So what Redsox players goes down for the season this yr? Manny or Ortiz ?

Smizz,

Manny doesn't need to get injured, he'll take himself out of the lineup at some point anyways.

Oh, and F Johnny Damon

Really. How many REAL Yankee fans give 2 sh*ts about some washed up Redsox reject anyway? F-him.

Melky Cabrera sucks!

Melky Cabrera >> CoCo Crisp

When are you going to show this mid-season for you keep bragging about?

All I see is weak sh*t.

Flat out lies on that one JBF. You were touting a one week wonder as a guy with a better future than Mariano. Money wasn't a significant part of the discussion. I remember it very well. Your MAIN point (because you said it a million times during that discussion) was that Mariano Rivera was "on the down side of his career" and Lyon was "up and coming" so he would be preferred by 80% of MLB GMs after a good week as a closer. Sorry bud. I'm sure you didn't expect anybody to remember the debate well enough to tell it like it is but there you have it. Mo was "on the downside" and Lyon was "up and coming". By the way..since the time of that proclimation...

Mo Rivera 160 saves

Brandon Lyon 15 saves

I remember this discussion. It was comical and AirForceJet has you pedded. You are a liar and you did say 80% of Gm's would take Lyon over Mo right now because Mo was on the downside and Lyon was an up and coming force.

Dude....Not that anyone even reads your babble anymore but it makes you even more pathetic lying about stuff your said with such false bravado.

You are the PatsFanTx of the baseball forum. No form,no style ,no substance. All ego and bullsh*t.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company