Yankees small ball

shawn306

And who was the guy who bunted the winning run to second.

Derek Jeter.

Once again showing why he is THE BEST shortstop in the game.

Ask for a big hit he delivers

Ask to play Gold Glove SS, he delivers

Ask for a bunt he delivers

All the guy does is win.

And as usual RSN is nowhere to be found. Bosox did post about George's horse though.

What's that I smell?

Oh that's right its fear. Either that or JoneJet had nachos again.

Talk about a guy thank can't pick his nose

I think I'll start calling him Hammerin' BlowSawx

It was just a matter of time before the season turned around

May 7, 2005...the day Moose Turned the Yankees season around =D>

What exactly is going on in here?

The $210 million Yankees won a few games in a row against AL West teams that cant hit their way out of a paper bag and all of a sudden, its time to bust a nut all over the keyboard?

Long way to go for the Yankees even to get back to respectability, much less beyond that.

Or did nobody notice that B-more beat the Twins tonight?

Or did nobody notice the Red Sox, winners of 7 of the last 8, decimated the A's tonight?

Thats right...the Yankees finally piece 3 wins together and they make up no ground.

The Blind Homers are going to make this summer alot of fun for Yankee Hater Nation

What exactly is going on in here?

The $210 million Yankees won a few games in a row against AL West teams that cant hit their way out of a paper bag and all of a sudden, its time to bust a nut all over the keyboard?

Long way to go for the Yankees even to get back to respectability, much less beyond that.

Or did nobody notice that B-more beat the Twins tonight?

Or did nobody notice the Red Sox, winners of 7 of the last 8, decimated the A's tonight?

Thats right...the Yankees finally piece 3 wins together and they make up no ground.

The Blind Homers are going to make this summer alot of fun for Yankee Hater Nation

The only team the Yankees are worried about is the team that they are playing.

All they have to do is chop a game of the lead each week and before you know it they be back with the Birds and the Fluke Sox.

All they have to do is chop a game of the lead each week and before you know it they be back with the Birds and the Fluke Sox.

But they aren't "chopping games" off the lead....everyone in the division won last night.

Way to keep the status quo, Yankees. =D>

By the way, Tony Womack has ALWAYS been an underappreciated player. He's the type of guy the Yankees USED to be full of on the roster in the late 90s; guys who may go 1-4 or so everygame, but that 1 hit tends to be a big one.

But they aren't "chopping games" off the lead....everyone in the division won last night.

Way to keep the status quo, Yankees. =D>

By the way, Tony Womack has ALWAYS been an underappreciated player. He's the type of guy the Yankees USED to be full of on the roster in the late 90s; guys who may go 1-4 or so everygame, but that 1 hit tends to be a big one.

Yeah and this is what Tuesday ?

The Yankees already have picked up a half game on Boston with the Sox split on Sunday.

A game a week is very easy and reasonable.

Yeah and this is what Tuesday ?

The Yankees already have picked up a half game on Boston with the Sox split on Sunday.

A game a week is very easy and reasonable.

Sure it's reasonable.

But I thought this $210 million Yankee team was supposed to be "dominant", not just another team clawing for a playoff spot. :roll:

Sure it's reasonable.

But I thought this $210 million Yankee team was supposed to be "dominant", not just another team clawing for a playoff spot. :roll:

Why don't you take a look at the team before making that assumption.

You can spend all the money you want but if you don't bring in the right players then your going to a mess.

The Mets have been a mess for how long ? They bring in guys like Alomar, Vaughn, Glavine, and if you want to go back even further how about Vince Coleman or Bret Saberhagen ?

Orioles were the same way in the late 90's, bringing in cancers like Albert Belle and Bobby Bonilla. Heck the Orioles just finished paying off Belle's contract last season. :shock:

Since the end of the 2001 season just about every move the Yankees have made has gone away from what got them 4 titles in 5 five years. Professional hitters like O'Neill, Tino, Chilli Davis, Tim Raines, Wade Boggs have been replace buy all or nothing guys. Mondesi, Sheffield, Giambi, to some extent A-Rod. They have not let their pitching develop (Lilly, Vazquez, etc) and their core has gotten old. (Bernie, Posada to an extent).

Dominant ? Hardly. They will though have enough to get to the post season. Winning the World Series is another matter though.

Just being honest

Yankee haters have it so easy. When they lose they knock them for losing. When they win, they say they should win because of the money.

At least guys like Bosox and Mike Martz are semi-creative in their hate.

Yankee haters have it so easy. When they lose they knock them for losing. When they win, they say they should win because of the money.

At least guys like Bosox and Mike Martz are semi-creative in their hate.

All I'm saying is 13-19 for a team with so much talent and one that was supposed to be better than last season's AL East champs is quite the easy target, and deservably so.

I think this is the first time Yankee fans have ever been this excited over a 3 game winning streak.

Granted, your still under .500, win 8 or 9 in a row and then talk about overtaking Baltimore and Boston, but your team is still playing horribly overall and should worry about getting to .500 first.

I think this is the first time Yankee fans have ever been this excited over a 3 game winning streak.

Granted, your still under .500, win 8 or 9 in a row and then talk about overtaking Baltimore and Boston, but your team is still playing horribly overall and should worry about getting to .500 first.

They don't need to win 8 or 9 in a row. Just keep winning series. Take 2 of 3 from Seattle, Take 2 of 3 in the next series, etc, etc.

You cannot make up a month's worth of horrible baseball in a week. Just take it a couple of games at a time.

And as usual RSN is nowhere to be found. Bosox did post about George's horse though.

What's that I smell?

Oh that's right its fear. Either that or JoneJet had nachos again.

I believe the RSN was telling Skank fans to take a breath and relax seeing only about 15% of the season was over.

Good to see the Yankees getting back to 'small ball.' Maybe their championship drought will end to.

I believe the RSN was telling Skank fans to take a breath and relax seeing only about 15% of the season was over.

Good to see the Yankees getting back to 'small ball.' Maybe their championship drought will end to.

If a "drought" is defined as 4 years, what the hell would one call 85 years of misery?

Archived