I will big the Big toe and predict

afosomf

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha,,lookin bad for tock,,

i warned assmop,,the tick didnt feel a bad yankee year,,

i still say yanks win wc on last weekend in baltimore as per tick tick tick 2007 april prediction

I have to give SJ credit, he did predict this Yankee resurgence a couple of months ago. he is the kreskin of the BB forum.

haha,,lookin bad for tock,,

i warned assmop,,the tick didnt feel a bad yankee year,,

i still say yanks win wc on last weekend in baltimore as per tick tick tick 2007 april prediction

SJ I will give you this, you are much better at these predictions than assfmofforfftr is. At least you are here to defend them as well!

The Yankees went 10-8 vs the National League.

Yeah, they were really dominating.

Scott --

I disagree. If two teams played 8 million games and you applied the same % it would be pretty good. 4,444,445 wins and 3,555,555 losses.

That is 888,889 games over .500. That is hard to do man. Think about it.

The Yankees went 10-8 vs the National League.

Yeah, they were really dominating.

That was before the AS Break. Which was before the yankees got red hot. Which is right now.

If the yankees played those same teams now, they would go 15-3

8-9 weeks left in the season is still ALOT of time for the Mets, Yanks and Sox.

The Yanks right now are playing the best baseball in all of MLB. It doesn't mean it is going to stay that way the rest of the way through.

Remember you are never as bad as you seem to be and you are never as good as you seem to be.

The Mets and Sox got off to great starts and now have been around 500 for the past two months. The Yanks since they were 21-29 around the end of May have gone 45-22.

That series the end of the month in the Bronx with the Yanks and the Sox is getting more interesting by the day.

If the yankees played those same teams now, they would go 15-3

Why do people do this stuff?

Why do they feel the need to go into time caposules, re-write history, and be absolute in predictions of how things "would have turned out".

They oculd have gone 3-15. No body knows. All we can say in certainty is what happened.

The reason that this discussion is even beyond silly, is, if the Yankees were actually in the National League, their roster would be very different. They would have to change their roster to fit the league for double switches, creating a need for more utility players and role pitching.

Please, enough with the "If only the Yankees were in xxxx division".

8-9 weeks left in the season is still ALOT of time for the Mets, Yanks and Sox.

The Yanks right now are playing the best baseball in all of MLB. It doesn't mean it is going to stay that way the rest of the way through.

Remember you are never as bad as you seem to be and you are never as good as you seem to be.

The Mets and Sox got off to great starts and now have been around 500 for the past two months. The Yanks since they were 21-29 around the end of May have gone 45-22.

That series the end of the month in the Bronx with the Yanks and the Sox is getting more interesting by the day.

Ahhh, thank you.

Why do people do this stuff?

Why do they feel the need to go into time caposules, re-write history, and be absolute in predictions of how things "would have turned out".

They oculd have gone 3-15. No body knows. All we can say in certainty is what happened.

The reason that this discussion is even beyond silly, is, if the Yankees were actually in the National League, their roster would be very different. They would have to change their roster to fit the league for double switches, creating a need for more utility players and role pitching.

Please, enough with the "If only the Yankees were in xxxx division".

So wait. When Mr Scott uses the FACT that the Yankees were doing ****ty before the break it is ok. But When I point out how hot the yanks are right now, it is no longer fact?

Bottom line...No team wants to play the Yankees right now. The Bronx is burning and the haters are re-writing their own history.

So wait. When Mr Scott uses the FACT that the Yankees were doing ****ty before the break it is ok. But When I point out how hot the yanks are right now, it is no longer fact?

Bottom line...No team wants to play the Yankees right now. The Bronx is burning and the haters are re-writing their own history.

Where did I say the Yankees were not hot or trying to discredit how they are playing.

Please, please, please, spare the Mr Wizard predictions of time capsule analysis baseball.

It is pointless.

If the Mets played in the AL, they would have won 5 of the last 6 WS.

Why? I don't know. It is just easy to do.

see.

i think what sd said was you cant say 'we would be 15-3 cause we are red hot now',, u dont play all 18 games in a row,,so kind of silly..

baseball is streaks,,u are what u r,,yanks are hot now,, but were 10-8 vs Nl,,u r what u r,,

oct will tell,,hopefully mets and yanks are both in playoffs,,both could be or both could be out,,u never know,,

tick 2007 says yanks win a playoff spot on last weekend in balt,, i stick to that,,

i also stick to tick 2007 and say this is cubs year..

Where did I say the Yankees were not hot or trying to discredit how they are playing.

Please, please, please, spare the Mr Wizard predictions of time capsule analysis baseball.

It is pointless.

If the Mets played in the AL, they would have won 5 of the last 6 WS.

Why? I don't know. It is just easy to do.

see.

It's a natural response and it isn't subjected to just baseball..."if" is that big little word that people use to counter act anything. If the US didn't rescue France in WW II, they would all be speaking German. There's that "if" word again.

But, you're right. It's pointless.

Archived