26 Championships

Maxman

show me every thread ,,most of my baseball stuff has been tick oriented which is just a prediction thread,,

i am allowed that, arent i oh sage one ;)

You're allowed to do whatever you want but i'm also allowed to comment on the fact that your threads are complete BS and have nothing to do with real baseball discussions.

You're allowed to do whatever you want but i'm also allowed to comment on the fact that your threads are complete BS and have nothing to do with real baseball discussions.

Mike, the best thing to do with those threads is to ignore them. I"ve been saying it on these boards for years. I'm amazed at how year after year the same posters fall for the same childish tricks. Don't be one of them Mike. Just a little friendly advice.

Mike, the best thing to do with those threads is to ignore them. I"ve been saying it on these boards for years. I'm amazed at how year after year the same posters fall for the same childish tricks. Don't be one of them Mike. Just a little friendly advice.
I'm allowed to comment on them and i'm not getting into those BS arguments.

I'm allowed to comment on them and i'm not getting into those BS arguments.

again Mike...it was friendly advice. At no point did I say you were not allowed to comment on them. Just trying to help you realize that commenting on them is a waste of your time. There are people on here who have absolutely zero intention of talking baseball or having an adult discussion. They're here purely to piss people off but if nobody takes the bait (including you) those threads fall off the board.

again,,show me all my offending threads..please,,you said all my baseball threads were BS,,

I hope you dont mean the tick threads, ,after all, that was a prediction thread,,

my saying tick is same as someone sayin yanks or card swill win this year,,

again, show me that 100% of baseball threads are BS and dont meet the mike jankoff criteria

are you for real? you really don't get that max is joking with this thread?

Thanks Mike. I was getting scared that people thought I was serious. I saw some posts in another thread and thought a Yankees Rule, you drool thread was in order!

Yeah. I see a ton of people walking around reciting pride power pinstripes. You let Michael Kay have way too much influence over you.

I don't listen to Michael Kay. I see fans with "got rings" T-shirts. I see people writing 26 in their debates as if fortifying themselves.

these things are not imagined.

Thanks Mike. I was getting scared that people thought I was serious. I saw some posts in another thread and thought a Yankees Rule, you drool thread was in order!

I guess the lesson to Mike is that one mans sarcasm is another mans BS :P

Yeah, but how many teams were in the league when they won the majority of them? Huh? Huh? :Nuts:

Smizzy and I are brothers. We were home schooled. I was the toughest kid in my class growing up.

Sample size never matters.

Archived