26 Championships

Maxman

Thanks Mike. I was getting scared that people thought I was serious. I saw some posts in another thread and thought a Yankees Rule, you drool thread was in order!

Wait this is a joke? I'm pretty sure it's a proven fact that the Yankees Rule, you drool.

I think Einstein had a theory about it actually.

I don't listen to Michael Kay. I see fans with "got rings" T-shirts. I see people writing 26 in their debates as if fortifying themselves.

these things are not imagined.

Maybe if you were a fan of a team that's actually won a championship in the last 20 years you would do the same. :Nuts:

No, MasonJet, I am pretty sure I would not.

When my teams have won championships, I have not done it, so I am pretty sure I would not do it now.

Whatever. Either way, you should rethink using that as an insult. It's really weak.

"are" does not seem to be a fitting operative word.

SD...I have more respect for you than any other Mets fan on this board and I don't even know that the #2 comes close. Great comeback. As a Yankee fan I'm proud of "26" but I do everything I can to leave that out of my discussions/debates. I do realize that some use it as a first line of defense.

SD...I have more respect for you than any other Mets fan on this board and I don't even know that the #2 comes close. Great comeback. As a Yankee fan I'm proud of "26" but I do everything I can to leave that out of my discussions/debates. I do realize that some use it as a first line of defense.

Excellent and as it should be. It is a feat to be very proud of but at the first sign of the METS getting it together again too many Yank fans become TX like with the 26-2 stuff.

What makes it more intolerable is when it comes from some of our teenage posters who were probably in bed asleep by the 5th inning in 1996.

Excellent and as it should be. It is a feat to be very proud of but at the first sign of the METS getting it together again too many Yank fans become TX like with the 26-2 stuff.

What makes it more intolerable is when it comes from some of our teenage posters who were probably in bed asleep by the 5th inning in 1996.

Actually, I remember very well seeing the Yankees beat the Braves in 96 when I was 8 years old. So maybe you shouldn't talk crap when you don't even know what you're talking about. Why don't you think about this genius, if us teenagers were such bandwagon fans don't you think we would have stopped rooting for them a few years ago by now?

And Scott, Barton wants to let you know you're an annoying whiney dooshey with a complex problem.

In the last ten years...the Yankees have done nothing worth talking about and neither have the Mets. IMO that's where the discussion begins, and that's where it ends. The rest of it is just homeristic bull****.

In the last ten years...the Yankees have done nothing worth talking about and neither have the Mets. IMO that's where the discussion begins, and that's where it ends. The rest of it is just homeristic bull****.

Since 1997, the Yankees have made the playoffs every year. Longest running streak in the majors.

Also have been to 5 World Series and won three of them.

The Mets on the other hand have been to the playoffs quite a bit and the World Series once.

Both teams have done much the last ten years.

Since 1997, the Yankees have made the playoffs every year. Longest running streak in the majors.

Also have been to 5 World Series and won three of them.

The Mets on the other hand have been to the playoffs quite a bit and the World Series once.

Both teams have done much the last ten years.

my bad..not ten years...but six years. Neither team has won a ring. Thats all that matters. End of story. Neither has a ring and arguing over two teams that play in different leagues against different competition is just silly IMO.

Wait this is a joke? I'm pretty sure it's a proven fact that the Yankees Rule, you drool.

I think Einstein had a theory about it actually.

Who is Einstein? A nobody, that's who.

Let me know when ECKstein develops a theory on the subject.

my bad..not ten years...but six years. Neither team has won a ring. Thats all that matters. End of story. Neither has a ring and arguing over two teams that play in different leagues against different competition is just silly IMO.

The yanks have ended up in first and been in the playoffs all of those years. considering how baseball has the lowest % of teams make the playoffs it is a considerable accomplishment.

And Scott, Barton wants to let you know you're an annoying whiney dooshey with a complex problem.

Thanks for the intelligent banter. Not only are you unable to process what I have written here, you have to pass indirect insults. What a big man you are.

All things considered, I guess it is better to have a complex problem than a simple problem. Think about it.

Thanks for the intelligent banter. Not only are you unable to process what I have written here, you have to pass indirect insults. What a big man you are.

All things considered, I guess it is better to have a complex problem than a simple problem. Think about it.

POTW nom for SD!

Dude,you are like the modern day Sigmund Freud of JN..you make some very profound posts.

Disclaimer:Unfortunately you are also going to get some rep that you hate and are too cool for.:P

POTW nom for SD!

Dude,you are like the modern day Sigmund Freud of JN..you make some very profound posts.

Disclaimer:Unfortunately you are going to get some rep that you hate and are too cool for.:P

Bill, you know the truth as well as anyone-I am an A-hole. And there is nothing worse than an A-hoe who thinks he is cool. Truth be known.

Archived