160 more of these to go.......

What's the over/under on how long before deranged old man steinbrenner tells Joe Torre to remove Captain Overrated from the SS position and insert A-rod there?

A-rod's defense at 3rd has been inconsistent to say the least since coming to NY. He is a SS, a better SS than Captain Overrated. This was not even arguable before this year. Now its glaring. I dont think fat steinbrenner wants to look ridiculous and lose A-Rod...he brought him in originally to screw over DJ and stick it to Joe. He didnt know how fragile A-Rod really is and how much he would suck when the fans boo him and a little bit of pressure was put on him. He looks like a deer in headlights at this point after the 7th inning.

I'd hate to see A-rod leave (Im enjoying this A-rod/Curse thing) after this year...but I feel like its bound to happen. Unless A-rod mans up...then starts asking the Yankee FO (whichever drunken slob is porking steinbrenner's skanky daughters this week) for his old position back, ultimately seeking revenge on Captain Overrated for all the wrongs that have been done to him since '04.

A-rod and DJ hate each other. Its beyond repair. And with the Yankees tanking early, DJ now on the hot seat, A-rod needs to strike while the iron is hot. Maybe a position switch for DJ is just what the doctor ordered???

Name the players in the baseball right now that have more rings than Jeter.

I will give you some time. Please hand this in by the All Star Break.

I say give em extra credit if they list every player in baseball that has had more hits than Jeter since he came in to the league.

Name the players in the baseball right now that have more rings than Jeter.

I will give you some time. Please hand this in by the All Star Break.

But... but...

It's a team game. Rings are a meaningless stat. You are a fool if you think different than me.

Archived