For you Flirtygirl

Brenjetsfan

Such a closed community this site is. Whats wrong with a good ole red blooded hetero male joining in on the hot guy thread ? AAhh wait a minute - I need to get outa here.

You can always highjack it in a different direction. :mrgreen:

.....double ughh ughh!!...sexy.... :oops: ...How was the Taste of The NFL?...I know you went...do tell... [-o<

I had t omiss it this year..My dad is in the hospital on Dialisis and my NANA (98) is in the hospital in Paterson..OYA! Plus I was on listing appts tonite so I had to miss my MAN KEVIN tonite ..waiting on SUZIE Q's report tomorrow!

Enjoy..see ya at the PREAKNESS!??

I had t omiss it this year..My dad is in the hospital on Dialisis and my NANA (98) is in the hospital in Paterson..OYA! Plus I was on listing appts tonite so I had to miss my MAN KEVIN tonite ..waiting on SUZIE Q's report tomorrow!

...wow, so much is going on huh. I'll pray for your dad and your Nana. I know it hurt to miss Kevin tonight. I saw him on Sportsdesk, he looked good too. And Chad had the prarie thing going on.. :lol:. Guess we'll both be awaiting Suzie girls analysis...And I'd love to do the Preakness!...PM me and we'll see if I can do it.

I hope your Dad and Nana are OK. Did you get the listings???

Another good one greengal! =D>

I really like his new show Grey's Anatomy.

me too JFBM ... thats the reason i watch it ;)

Bren - I hope your dad and Nana are ok. My thoughts are with you.

Bren,

hope all is well with Nana and Pop.

any of those listing interest me?

anything new on the phone front?

2 bedroom 1 bath..cute pad...toms river..It could be a possible 3 bedroom, if my friend buys it he may rent it out perhaps for your sister! I will keep you informed...$226,900. Toms River

the other is in Jackson, NJ 60 acres townhouse! $200

2 bedroom :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived