I'm watching the Yankee game..

Arsis

No not at all. Our eyes tell us that.

And, for someone to have not seen Ted W play and can tell you what type of player he was, is more than half wrong.

so I can't assume Hitler was a bad person because I never got to kick back and watch a baseball game with him or smoke a blunt with him?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry if I don't see the correlation there BO.

What were Hitler's stats?

same principle, you're saying that because I wasn't around to watch Teddy play that I can't comment on him.

and basically I'm saying that I'm not allowed to say Hitler is a bad person by your philosophy.

and Hitler batted .323 for the Cardinals.

same principle, you're saying that because I wasn't around to watch Teddy play that I can't comment on him.

and basically I'm saying that I'm not allowed to say Hitler is a bad person by your philosophy.

History tells us exactly what Hitler did. Those are not stats. Those are facts.

There is a big differnce between the 2.

For you and Mike, I recommend you take a college course on statsitics. It is amazing what a little enlightenment can do.

Don't bother man. He's just being an ass for the sake of it and has no real arguments.

Archived