UNCLUTCH

The Troll

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't say i did or that i didn't. i'm not gonna go into my personal finances heh. I just said that the fact that i'm in college doesn't mean i have no money.

So that means your parents are rich and put the 100K, or the majority of it, in your bank account. That or you won a lotto. Theres no grocery job that us college kids can have to be having 100K in the bank. I wish. I really do.

Well, you could be dealing and if you were dealing, I'd have your number.

Why in the world are you wasting your time in school if you have so much money to blow already?

He isn't going into the workforce until he gets his OPS straightened out. Most big firms can tell all they need to know simply by looking at a young man's OPS.

Sorry Mike. Couldn't resist! :shutit:

so . . . how bout them Yankees! just a bad week, i love how all commentators give them no chance now . . . love it . . . they're gonna win the WS and have a top 3 pitching staff when all is said and done.

He isn't going into the workforce until he gets his OPS straightened out. Most big firms can tell all they need to know simply by looking at a young man's OPS.

Sorry Mike. Couldn't resist! :shutit:

LMFAO :rl:

Archived