the bam-tino!!!

PF:

Your case here is weak. Injuries are part of the game. Your team has a HIGH payroll. You have no excuse.

Want to make a Yankee vs Red Sox total regular season wins avatar bet?

With the 2nd highest payroll in basebal, you'd think Thea would have a few backup starters.....no?

I'd stop giving so much credit to a bandwagon sox fan (as if there aren't enough of those everywhere you look) and just say it like it is, the yankees are hitting the way they're paid to hit...it shouldn't have taken this long but it did and we'll see if it continues once the schedule gets a little tougher.

I'd stop giving so much credit to a bandwagon sox fan (as if there aren't enough of those everywhere you look) .

Dude,

You don't understand

He gets all the credit. Surely without his motivational practices, our beloved team would be languishing in the cellar of the AL East

But muh' man Hammerin' BlowSux came through as only he could!!

I love the guy =D>

I don't remember if the record is 8 or 9!

Tino will not be jinx'ed. I called the Yankees hot streak. I said 8 of 10. They haven't lost since I called it!

Take that BOSOX. BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The record is 8...Long, Mattingly, Griffey

Dude,

You don't understand

He gets all the credit. Surely without his motivational practices, our beloved team would be languishing in the cellar of the AL East

But muh' man Hammerin' BlowSux came through as only he could!!

I love the guy =D>

I guess it's all the same as long as the Yankees keep winning

I guess it's all the same as long as the Yankees keep winning

...which is possible, I guess, so long as the Yankees can avoid the unbalanced schedule against the Red Sox, Orioles, Tampa Bay and Anaheim and play the rest of their games against Oakland and Seattle!

...which is possible, I guess, so long as the Yankees can avoid the unbalanced schedule against the Red Sox, Orioles, Tampa Bay and Anaheim and play the rest of their games against Oakland and Seattle!

Well, if not for the fact that you became a sox "fan" last September, you'd know that in a 162 game season, 30 games is not a very good sampling of what to expect from a team...but don't worry, if you actually stick with watching baseball when the sox aren't winning the series, you'll see what I'm talking about.

I guess thats funny, the whole "you bandwagon Sox fan" thing...

but by your "30 days is no barometer" logic...a 7 game winning streak against putrid AL West teams should be even less of a barometer, no?

And I've seen enough baseball in all my years of hopping on bandwagons of W/S winning teams to know an overrated, geriatric, gutless team of mercenaries damned not to win sh*t when I see one.

which is possible, I guess, so long as the Yankees can avoid the unbalanced schedule against the Red Sox, Orioles, Tampa Bay and Anaheim and play the rest of their games against Oakland and Seattle!

Funny, haven't the Sox been struggling to beat the Rays, Seattle and Oakland????

Funny, haven't the Sox been struggling to beat the Rays, Seattle and Oakland????

um, no, not at all. The Sox have beaten Oakland something ridiculous like 14 out of the last 15 times and like the past 9 straight times!

Tampa Bay they usually have their way with and they have beaten Seattle 3 of 5 times this year...

I guess you could call that "struggling" if you wish

um, no, not at all. The Sox have beaten Oakland something ridiculous like 14 out of the last 15 times and like the past 9 straight times!

Tampa Bay they usually have their way with and they have beaten Seattle 3 of 5 times this year...

I guess you could call that "struggling" if you wish

Yeah and your in the process of losing 2 of 3 to a "bad" Seattle team.

What is better...a Yankee win, or a Yankee win coupled with a sawx loss?

I dont know what thats like...we havent had many of those this year. We've seen lots of Red Sox win, Yankees lose days.

Tons of Yankees lose, Orioles win days...

but very few of the other way around.

Geez...they must be gaining on the Red Sox and O's huh? Oh? No? whaddya mean no? Oh, both of those teams are winning too? Hmmm...

I dont know what thats like...we havent had many of those this year. We've seen lots of Red Sox win, Yankees lose days.

Tons of Yankees lose, Orioles win days...

but very few of the other way around.

Geez...they must be gaining on the Red Sox and O's huh? Oh? No? whaddya mean no? Oh, both of those teams are winning too? Hmmm...

Sort of like Yankee World Championships compared to Sawx, and Oriole WC's combined

Yanks trump them both by a landslide =D>

Actually the Yankees are gaining the Orioles and Red Sox, was it what? 2 weeks ago? If that? The Yankees were out of first by 9 games and by the end of today either 4.5 or 5.5 back...please.

Red Sox are losing today by the way.