NFL Schedule to be released 1pm tomorrow

NFL.com, NFL Network to unveil 2007 schedule

(April 10, 2007) -- For the fourth consecutive season, the National Football League's release of the regular-season playing schedule will be made into a 60-minute television special on NFL Network's signature show, NFL Total Access.

The show will air Wednesday, April 11, at 1 p.m. ET when the schedule is completed. NFL.com will stream the show live and will also make available the entire league and team-by-team schedules.

The NFL Total Access Schedule Show presented by GMC will be hosted by Rich Eisen alongside analysts Steve Mariucci and Jim Mora.

Total Access will announce the 2007 regular-season playing schedule on a week-by-week basis, highlighting all the compelling match-ups.

The special also features interviews with New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush and broadcaster Troy Aikman from FOX to gauge their reactions to the schedule.

In addition to the NFL Total Access Schedule Show presented by GMC, NFL Network features live, gavel-to-gavel coverage of the 2007 NFL Draft as well as exclusive live coverage of NFL Europa games this spring.

My road trips so far......

Dallas, Tennessee, Miami, Baltimore, Patsie land:Nuts: :Nuts:

You're f'n crazy Bren, I love ya, but you're f'n crazy. 5 Road trips? Nuts. I was thinking of doing 3 this year and the playoffs if there is one but I think I'll stick with the 2 road trips + any playoff road games. Baltimore & New England are probably going to be the only ones for me in 07, well, of course I'll be at the Giants game too but that doesn't count.

Jets will open at home-comes down to what team they will be playing.

Betting that it will be an AFC team to open.

Baltimore and Tennessee are my tentative plans to go away on the road.

Why Tennessee? Come to New England man!

We are definitely opening up at home Week 1, it just remains to be seen who it is we play against. Cleveland? Houston? New England? Buffalo? Miami? Pittsburgh? Washington? Philadelphia?

You're f'n crazy Bren, I love ya, but you're f'n crazy. 5 Road trips? Nuts. I was thinking of doing 3 this year and the playoffs if there is one but I think I'll stick with the 2 road trips + any playoff road games. Baltimore & New England are probably going to be the only ones for me in 07, well, of course I'll be at the Giants game too but that doesn't count.

Of course the Giant Game Counts ,I`m doing Dallas, Balt. ,Tenn. & Giants ,I`ll probably pass on Miami for the first time in about 26 years.... & before all this theres the METS Vs. Cubs weekend series in Chic. again 8/2- 8/5

Why Tennessee? Come to New England man!

We are definitely opening up at home Week 1, it just remains to be seen who it is we play against. Cleveland? Tennessee? Baltimore? New England? Buffalo? Miami? Pittsburgh?

Joey if it works out next year maybe I will get up to NE-Tennesse I have never been to that area and a number of people have mentioned interest in going there.

Of course the Giant Game Counts ,I`m doing Dallas, Balt. ,Tenn. & Giants ,I`ll probably pass on Miami for the first time in about 26 years.... & before all this theres the METS Vs. Cubs weekend series in Chic. again 8/2- 8/5

Wow. You passing up on Miami joisey? Thats definitely a surprise.

Well if the Giants game counts, I'll be on the road for the Giants, New England & Baltimore... maybe Cincinnati.

you said that last year too and this year we are gonna get T-Mac back

Joe, you gotta do Miami one time...

Joe, you gotta do Miami one time...

Al, I definitely will. Whether it be 5-10 years from now when I hopefully have a decent paying job as a Sports reporter / Journalist or Coach or if I hit the lottery or get a really good summer job one year duing college, whichever comes first.

Al, I definitely will. Whether it be 5-10 years from now when I hopefully have a decent paying job as a Sports reporter / Journalist or Coach or if I hit the lottery or get a really good summer job one year duing college, whichever comes first.

good to see you have a plan...will be up for a couple games, Pittsburgh for sure if I can get 4 tix, and also Baltimore and Dallas...see you then

good to see you have a plan...will be up for a couple games, Pittsburgh for sure if I can get 4 tix, and also Baltimore and Dallas...see you then

Sweet man. I'll see you at the home game in Pittsburgh and in Baltimore we'll party it up!:beer:

I'm not sure if this was already posted, but the Dolphins schedule has already been leaked.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolsked07,0,1157702.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

The Dolphins will begin the season Sept. 9 at Washington before playing their first home game Sept. 16 against Dallas.

The Dolphins other home games are against Oakland (Sept. 30), New England (Oct. 21), Buffalo (Nov. 11), the New York Jets (Dec. 2), Baltimore (Dec. 16) and Cincinnati (Dec. 30). The Dolphins' Oct. 28 home game against the New York Giants will be played in London at Wembley Stadium.

The other road games are against the Jets (Sept. 23), Houston (Oct. 7), Cleveland (Oct. 14), Philadelphia (Nov. 18), Buffalo (Dec. 9) and New England (Dec. 23).

Archived