This website sucks

Hey, that was Max's quote. I'd never refer to myself as respected. I'm in touch with my self deprecating side. Oh, and thanks for the PM, Alk. That's actually my first ever on this board. I'll cherish it even though you threatened to kiLl me. When you're hugely unpopular, you take what you can get. :oops::roll:

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amen if he was just directing that at Smizzy I would turn the other cheek so to speak.

Once he starts attacking respected members of the site such as myself and GOB then that is just messed up!

Would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?

You have to give this person some credit- he took the time to count 175 typo's supposedly on the front page- for someone that thinks so lightly of this web- site that is a little ironic to me

Hell no we can't! I need to be in the in-crowd! :lol:

Well Stormshadow, I actually sent you a threatening PM so you didn't feel left out but somehow I accidentally sent it to sirlancemehlot instead. He should be forwarding it on to you, if now, I'm sure I can recreate it. :lol:

It's gotta be Sooth in disguise or something.

I hate people like that.

Should've banned his a$$ the first post you saw him give, especially with that sig.

You guys are so naive.

All this was is Max starting a thread to jack the post totals here at JN.

Hmmmm, a 3-pager? Seemed to work.

Well done Max. =D>

You guys are so naive.

Well done Max. =D>

Patsfantx you are making one big assumption - that Max actually knows what he is doing in running this site-certain people but not me do not seem to think so

You guys are so naive.

Well done Max. =D>

Not me this time. I am not above such things but this Paul guy is not me.

Ask any of the mods who can all check IPs. It is a Road Runner account. Road Runner isn't offered in my area.

Patsfantx you are making one big assumption - that Max actually knows what he is doing in running this site-certain people but not me do not seem to think so

faba, Max is the Hermy of Weblords.

Dumber than a doornail but surrounds himself with competent people to mask all of his shortcomings.

He's about as qualified to do this as Hermy is to being a HC in the NFL.

Well Stormshadow, I actually sent you a threatening PM so you didn't feel left out but somehow I accidentally sent it to sirlancemehlot instead. He should be forwarding it on to you, if now, I'm sure I can recreate it. :lol:

I got it... it was awesome! Thank you Alk! :lol:

Listen - all you have to do is mention a certain 160 pound Steelers fan and he'll crawl back to his English Lit Department in Ra-cha-cha.

From my memories of living in upstate New York, the only things I remember being in Rochester are prisons and mental institutions.

Who is this TomShane or TS that everyone is refering to? :shock:

Frankly i thought Paul put some new spice into the whole disrespect thing... better then the whole "your QB is a noddle-arm... Hermy is an idiot.... Hey gg ...he is 12, he must be perfect for you" YAWN....

at least Paul was creative. ;)

faba, Max is the Hermy of Weblords.

Dumber than a doornail but surrounds himself with competent people to mask all of his shortcomings.

He's about as qualified to do this as Hermy is to being a HC in the NFL.

I am not denying any of this. But please explain, who are the smart people that I have surrounded myself with?

Archived