This website sucks

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I made a thread to test out how the censors worked on tghis forum. Who knew I just had to dig this thread up :lol:

Seriously, who is this clown? He (or she, as there certainly are female instigators from the federation) has got to be a Soothie stooge

:shock: GG, that's not very nice. :shock:

oh GB, Tx knows i am kidding..OY! what has happened around here... everyone seems to be defending TX... :shock:

and frankly he dishes it out, he should be able to take it ;)

oh GB, Tx knows i am kidding..OY! what has happened around here... everyone seems to be defending TX... :shock:

and frankly he dishes it out, he should be able to take it ;)

OY! Just teasing you, GG. :wink:

However, TX is right about one thing here - not even RamRodRay over at that other site says things like this about him. :shock:

So, lucky you - you're not associated with RayRay19! :wink:

Wow, that's not very nice. [-X

Hell, RamRodDumbassRay never said anything like that about me. :shock:

oh darlin... come on... you dish it out.. always talking crap... you need to be able to take it ;) and frankly FI was the one who started it ... :D

GG , no need to apoligize to a pats fan....

oh darlin... come on... you dish it out.. always talking crap... you need to be able to take it ;) and frankly FI was the one who started it ... :D

Guys...

Can you pleae stop hijacking threads. Talk about the topic on hand (how much this website sucks).

Thanks for your cooperation.

That post had three mistakes! It sucks! you suck!! (no offense). One misspelling, a missing comma before parenthesis. Oh, and a totally sucky period at the end of the first sentence, which everyone knows is interrogatory! Helloo? Question mark? Undeniable suckiness.

That post had three mistakes! It sucks! you suck!! (no offense). One misspelling, a missing comma before parenthesis. Oh, and a totally sucky period at the end of the first sentence, which everyone knows is interrogatory! Helloo? Question mark? Undeniable suckiness.

Lance,

That was excellent! =D>=D>=D>

Awesome. My suckiness knows no boundaries! =D>

Brenda's Stats for the week:

Houses Sold = 0

Pictures Posted = 3,457

=D>

And I can't believe if was a Pats fan that taught her how to post pics. :shock::shock:

Max, when you get done reading everyones PM's, can you see if you can disable Bren's IMG feature?

Thanks in advance.

And I can't believe if was a Pats fan that taught her how to post pics. :shock::shock:

Max, when you get done reading everyones PM's, can you see if you can disable Bren's IMG feature?

Thanks in advance.

Hey the Pat fan showed her how to have someone else host the pics! First good idea a Pats fan ever came up with.

who is hijacking now???

practice what thy preaches oh great and pwerful one! :lol:

I was making a point about this website's suckiness. It is not because of the Admins. No, it is becuase of the hijacking.

Hijacking is the cause of the suck.

See, the man is trying to keep the masses down.

:Cuss:

REVOLUTION is in order! Flunkies of the Nation, unite!

:lol:

I was making a point about this website's suckiness. It is not because of the Admins. No, it is becuase of the hijacking.

Hijacking is the cause of the suck.

Archived