O.T- Toney heavyweight title could be taken away

faba

Huge shock!! the guy goes from middleweight to heavyweight and is able to go the distance with, like, 60 extra pounds to carry. Big deal. Let the fighters juice. They can't be worried about the health risks of steroids, when in fact, those same steroids could save them from a massive beating and brain damage.

If Toney is stripped of his title, it would revert to John Ruiz

Ruiz, 33, spent nine days in retirement before announcing a comeback.

"My emotional decision, coming right after losing a fight I felt I won, was premature," Ruiz said in a statement. "I was tired of all the criticism and felt everybody was against me. After reviewing the tape and talking it over with my advisors, I decided that I don't want to go out that way. If they want me out of the sport, they're going to have to knock me out. "I'm back."

I swear this Guy is like Rasputin ... You can't kill the SOB ... everytime you think we have finally done away with this stiff, HE'S BACK!! #-o

I swear this Guy is like Rasputin ... You can't kill the SOB ... everytime you think we have finally done away with this stiff, HE'S BACK!! #-o

i hat eRuiz, simply because I wanna love him but his style disallows it, its very frusrating to finally see a PR heavyweight champ and hes a bum and then to top it off hes from Boston- that sucks

Archived