Honestly what movies made you shed a tear

Sir Speez

In 'Twilight Zone the Movie' there an episode that takes place in an old folks home.

There's a scene where an old man has his bags packed, anticipating spending the weekend with his family. They show up and tell him he can't go, and look on his face gets me every time.

Also, in 'Armageddon', when Bruce Willis pushes Affleck back into the elevator. That makes me well up, as well.

In 'Twilight Zone the Movie' there an episode that takes place in an old folks home.

There's a scene where an old man has his bags packed, anticipating spending the weekend with his family. They show up and tell him he can't go, and look on his face gets me every time.

Also, in 'Armageddon', when Bruce Willis pushes Affleck back into the elevator. That makes me well up, as well.

yes, the thought of liv tyler not being available is enough to drive any man to tears.

Rudy never fails, even after like 20 viewings. Schindler's list, of course. Glory was tough as well.

Good thread btw.

Thanks...It always hurts to see Tony kill Manolo (Scarface)...that was the begining of the night of his demise...lol

yes, the thought of liv tyler not being available is enough to drive any man to tears.

Liv Tyler is sort of creepy i think. i'm not saying i wouldn't do her (given the chance), but she can bone affleck, stephen tyler, or a crayon and i'm not going to shed a tear.

Now jeniffer love hewitt. hmmmm...yes sir, mark me down for seconds.

lol...i thought that was Bambi's mom

All those Disney characters had dead mothers. I can't remember much about what they did to Dumbo's mom. The movie came out 25 years before I was born. I was probably 5 when I saw it. I remember she went on a rampage to protect Dumbo. They either killed her or took her away to kill her because she was a mad elephant. I know my Mom would never take me to another Disney cartoon cause she cried so much.

• Schindler's List - couldn't leave the theater for 20 minutes I was so torn up
  • Life is Beautiful - Roberto Benigni
  • The Notebook - cried like a baby

I'm being forced by my husband to mention this too:

• Star Wars Episode III - when Obi Wan says to Anakin, "You were my brother Anakin, you were the chosen one"
  • Star Wars Episode VI - when Luke took Vader's mask off and said "let me look at you with my own eyes" - when Vader died

I also cried when I was dragged to the theater to watch Attack of the Clones, Episode II. I was bored to tears. sad0075.gif

• Schindler's List - couldn't leave the theater for 20 minutes I was so torn up
  • Life is Beautiful - Roberto Benigni
  • The Notebook - cried like a baby

I'm being forced by my husband to mention this too:

• Star Wars Episode III - when Obi Wan says to Anakin, "You were my brother Anakin, you were the chosen one"
  • Star Wars Episode VI - when Luke took Vader's mask off and said "let me look at you with my own eyes" - when Vader died

I also cried when I was dragged to the theater to watch Attack of the Clones, Episode II. I was bored to tears. sad0075.gif

did you say husband or little brother?

When I mentioned this thread to my wife she got a good laugh and then she threw the dagger at me!

She told me she was going to ruin me on here....There was a movie I was watching one afterrnoon and lets jst say..I got so broken up...I couldn't even say the words "turn it off" I was sobbing.

I will never tell you what that movie was...and if she does ..Ill be getting a divorce ASAP!

When I mentioned this thread to my wife she got a good laugh and then she threw the dagger at me!

She told me she was going to ruin me on here....There was a movie I was watching one afterrnoon and lets jst say..I got so broken up...I couldn't even say the words "turn it off" I was sobbing.

I will never tell you what that movie was...and if she does ..Ill be getting a divorce ASAP!

40 year old virgin

Archived