My Peace Offereing to ShadowJet

Sir Speez

I will no longer reply to your attempts to draw me into online thuggery, as you are really not that worthy of an opponent, and as such I offer you this gift as I am sure you will surely appreciate it.....

5651.jpg

I will no longer reply to your attempts to draw me into online thuggery, as you are really not that worthy of an opponent, and as such I offer you this gist as I am sure you will surely appreciate it.....

5651.jpg

Did I miss something? Shadow is a good bloke.

I thought the Chuck Norris thing was funny. But hey, each to his own.

It was the first couple of times he did it, I have a sense of humor just as the next man, but when he locked up every thread repeatedly it became a sad example of an attention whore or MegaTroll

It was the first couple of times he did it, I have a sense of humor just as the next man, but when he locked up every thread repeatedly it became a sad example of an attention whore or MegaTroll

I don't think shadow is an attention whore at all. ecurb is an attention whore and he would be the first to admit that (no offense ecurb).

There have been many alter-egos created on JN and I found most of them to be funny. As long as it happens in the off season I don't care.

I don't think shadow is an attention whore at all. ecurb is an attention whore and he would be the first to admit that (no offense ecurb).

There have been many alter-egos created on JN and I found most of them to be funny. As long as it happens in the off season I don't care.

Respect...new to the scene and only lulrked for a couple of weeks before i signed up, not here to make waves just good convo, so i shall keep that in mind going forward.

:angel13:

Respect...new to the scene and only lulrked for a couple of weeks before i signed up, not here to make waves just good convo, so i shall keep that in mind going forward.

:angel13:

No worries. "Chuck Norris" was the latest in the line of alter-egos here at JN.

Once August rolls around it will be back to all football as long as you stay out of the Lounge!

You know how I know your gay?

Dude, you made a friggin thread as a gay little peace offering...

You ever hear of a Private Message...

I mean really, you have imaginary quarles and fights with yourself, I don't even know you dude.

Gainzo already squashed this situation and in the words of the Wise bill Maher there is a new product called Getoveritol...anyone i have upset please feel free to have some me I am watching Bill

Gainzo already squashed this situation and in the words of the Wise bill Maher there is a new product called Getoveritol...anyone i have upset please feel free to have some me I am watching Bill

Bill Mahr and wise never belong in the same sentence.

Bill Maher looks like a friggin' three toed sloth.

I used to like bill maher but he has become as jaded & negative from his side of the fence as dennis miller became from his side of the fence.

i've no time for total biase even in comedy

Archived