Whats your favorite HBO series?

Sir Speez

All good. Think "Deadwood" is the best, though they're all very good.

Kinda think "Entourage" is entertaining, the premise seems like complete BS. The Eric and Turtle characters would've been on a plane back to NYC after about a week.

All good. Think "Deadwood" is the best, though they're all very good.

Kinda think "Entourage" is entertaining, the premise seems like complete BS. The Eric and Turtle characters would've been on a plane back to NYC after about a week.

Turtle is a keeper...but ya boy Eric getting shook by a the menage had me crying lol

The Wire. Nothing comes close.

I will watch any series on HBO. Extras is great as is Big Love.

If you like "Extras" get the box set for "The Office". The funniest show ever. You cannot watch the American version again. It's only 12 half-hour episodes and 2 hour specials. You'll be pissed Gervais didn't make more.

If you like "Extras" get the box set for "The Office". The funniest show ever. You cannot watch the American version again. It's only 12 half-hour episodes and 2 hour specials. You'll be pissed Gervais didn't make more.

I have it! Ricky Gervais is a comedy legend.

I've seen the The Office with Gervais and it is very funny, but the American version is undoubtedly better. It's easily the funniest show on TV week after week.

I've seen the The Office with Gervais and it is very funny, but the American version is undoubtedly better. It's easily the funniest show on TV week after week.

The BBC version was comedy gold. The American version, after some growing pains, has come into its own. I'm a faithful viewer on Thursday Nights.

Dwight Schrute could go down as the best TV character in history.

Did you know that Ricky Gervais is involved in the American version of The Office?

The BBC version was comedy gold. The American version, after some growing pains, has come into its own. I'm a faithful viewer on Thursday Nights.

Dwight Schrute could go down as the best TV character in history.

Did you know that Ricky Gervais is involved in the American version of The Office?

I pretty much agree on Dwight Schrute, he's certainly my favorite character on TV right now. I don't really think the American version had too many growing pains so to speak, I mean the 2nd episode of the series was Diversity Day, which is definitely a classic episode IMO.

I did know Ricky Gervais was involved in the American one, I think he's actually written a few of the episodes.

Edit: According to IMDB he gets writing credits for all of the episodes but I don't know exactly how involved he is. He's one of the show's creators but I think I remember him saying he's not too heavily involved in it. He is a really funny guy though.

I pretty much agree on Dwight Schrute, he's certainly my favorite character on TV right now. I don't really think the American version had too many growing pains so to speak, I mean the 2nd episode of the series was Diversity Day, which is definitely a classic episode IMO.

I did know Ricky Gervais was involved in the American one, I think he's actually written a few of the episodes.

Edit: According to IMDB he gets writing credits for all of the episodes but I don't know exactly how involved he is. He's one of the show's creators but I think I remember him saying he's not too heavily involved in it. He is a really funny guy though.

I was very disappointed in the first couple of episodes of the American Office as they basically copied the British versions episodes. Then they went off on a different arc and it has been great since then.

I was very disappointed in the first couple of episodes of the American Office as they basically copied the British versions episodes. Then they went off on a different arc and it has been great since then.

When does this show come on, i have never seen it and it seems like it may be worth a peep or two

The first few episodes were very similar to the British ones but I guess as you said they were just using that as a starting point basically. This season has been great and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens between Jim and Pam. :):character42:

Soprano's was my favorite and is still damn good - then I watched the first 2 seasons of Deadwood. Fantastic show. Now I'm into season 1 of The Wire and from an all things considered standpoint - it's the best.

Soprano's was my favorite and is still damn good - then I watched the first 2 seasons of Deadwood. Fantastic show. Now I'm into season 1 of The Wire and from an all things considered standpoint - it's the best.

Yup , The Sopranos was and still is my favorite. You feel so sad whwn an episode ends cause you know it will be 7 days till it's on again.

Archived