adalius thomas..wow

watch the last 10 seconds of this clip, its going to suck playing him twice a year.

With no disrespect to Thomas ,who's a great player, but if you study the film real close he was totally unblocked on this play.

With no disrespect to Thomas ,who's a great player, but if you study the film real close he was totally unblocked on this play.

GREAT STATEMENT. Anyone can do that..especially on the BROWNS

Most people "forget" that our O line just improved, simply because of the addition of Thomas Jones.

With the added threat of a running attack, Chad's play action fake will now be even better. It now keeps a linebacker or safety honest, as opposed to blitzing.

Thoams Jones is an excellent blocker.

I don't think we'll "forget" to block him.

Having Thomas Jones this year is an added plus because he is also a great blocker at blitz pickups..something we haven't had since Curtis Martin.

Adalius Thomas has been in the league for 7 years and made 1 probowl with a career high of 11 sacks. All this on a team that has Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, Ed Reed, Chris McCallister, and Holoti Ngata for offenses to worry about. If I were playing OLB for a D with those kind of players, I'd look pretty damn good too. The guy was an overhyped player in an overhyped market this year. Before this past season half of you people pining for him probably had no clue who he was.