33 Dead in VT school shooting

shawn306

All the precautions in the world are never going to stop a determined crazed lunatic. I work in a large building with alot of offices with seas of cubicles. There are no metal detectors. If a disgruntled employee decides to walk in with a gun, he/she coulw and would likely kill dozens before finally being stopped. Should we now install metal detectors and send everyone to daily psych monitoring sessions to avoid this? Everytime an incident like this happens there is tons of opportunity to second guess and play monday morning QB, but the bottom line is you can't always prevent it and so long as there are lunatics out there we will see things like this.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could get an interview on tv and tell them that this kid was just a pussy b#tch.

Kid had no friends. Waahhh f'n waaaah waaaaah. What a sissy f#ck, bury the kid with a tampon up his a## and a piece of sh*% in his mouth. Or throw him to the Lions at the zoo.

Try reading his play its crazy

I read them.

He certainly knew how to play the game.

I'm tired of hearing explanations as to why he did this or what was wrong with him.

I'll tell you what was wrong with him. He's a selfish and cruel (insert your own curse word here).

That's it. That really is it.

And no, it's not just the men who play this.

Mary Beth Tinning, and that girl who purposely let her kids (while strapped into carseats in her car) roll into the lake so that she was free to date her "boyfriend" among others come to mind.

Well, they closed all schools in Blacksburg for the rest of the week. Kids will be home for a few more days. Overtime is sounding great now.

This fuc**ng guy was a lunatic. I cant believe the sh!t that spewed from his mouth on those tapes.

the news is full of experts in psychology offering input about healing and stating what the sick minded killer is all about.

None of em mention the negative impact of the news getting in the faces of every kid on campus for exploitation purposes & exploiting the killer to celebrity status by airing everything from the color of his underwear to how he raises his hand to his mouth when he eats.

Archived