TGG Fires Dinobot

JetsOutsider

The dismissal of Dinobot 2 wasn't a spontaneous decision in any way, it wasn't caused by a single or even a few incidents on the board. Instead, it's been building up for months and I finally had to pull the plug last week because I just couldn't tolerate his antics anymore. There have been constant abuse of mod powers and personal vendettas against certain members of this board. There have also been quite a few things behind the scenes that regular members of this board are not aware of. Not to mention that whenever people on other Jets' message boards talk about the abuse of mod powers and favoritism on this board, it's Dinobot 2's name that gets mentioned.

I believe that moderators/admins have to be first of all reasonable and treat other members equally. This, unfortunately, wasn't the case with Dinobot 2.

LINK EDITED, lol

Dont pile on,,

I think he is just a young teen who got a little big-headed with some Mod power..

The guys at TGG who made him a mod maybe partly to blame,, young teen is kind of young for a Mod.

great post especially considering the source. I kinda feel bad for the kid though I don't know him or petra or the circumstances.

I'm sure it's in the best interest of the site not to have a youngster modding but hasn't he been doin it for many years?

Dinobot 2 was a happy drunk and a good poster -- Dont know what happened -- too bad for him -- maybe he should come to the dark side -- I did

good point,, a huge % of his posts mentioned booze,, my guess the stuff that got him in trouble was when he drank too much,,again, part of growing up realizing that booze is not the answer..

good point,, a huge % of his posts mentioned booze,, my guess the stuff that got him in trouble was when he drank too much,,again, part of growing up realizing that booze is not the answer..

Oh, god, don't I know it. Its been years now, I've tried to talk to him about his drinking, coming from having too much experience. I never saw the humor in his bragging about being drunk all the time. Its just sad, and he knows I hope he gets better. And if you're reading this Dino, you know we had that talk maybe 2 years ago and you admitted you worry about your drinking being out of control. Now that I feel free to say it, I hope you will stop bragging about it and notice how much of your life you wasted already.

Ok...Master of Jets boards.:roll:

At least he ranks TGG ahead of JI!

Why is this news posted here anyway? To give TGG and/or Dinobot a bad name? Not a very good idea, IMO.

Besides, when we finally decide to give Smizzy the boot, we hope that the other boards wil refrain from smearing his name around.

agree, ,it smells like a goof thread at TGG,, seems odd so many TGGers are comin here to 'talk' about it.

Do you recall a few months back when TGG crapped the bed (server problems or something)? Their posters flocked here like flies on **** and then proceeded to start a thread for the "refugee" ganggreen posters. It was sad.

Do you recall a few months back when TGG crapped the bed (server problems or something)? Their posters flocked here like flies on **** and then proceeded to start a thread for the "refugee" ganggreen posters. It was sad.

As sad as a Patriots fan posting alot on a Jets board?:roll:

What happened when Max fired SS19 last year?

Was it breaking news all over the internet?

No because JetNation is the only board that lets you type links to other Jets sites. So our stuff has to stay here. I call it the penis envy factor. I have a small penis and I am okay with it. No need to delete stuff as an act of defiance.

No because JetNation is the only board that lets you type links to other Jets sites. So our stuff has to stay here. I call it the penis envy factor. I have a small penis and I am okay with it. No need to delete stuff as an act of defiance.

LOL oh **** POTW nom

My condolences..

But honestly, who gives a ****? That's TGG, we're JetNation. Who cares? Dinobot is more than welcome to come here and start posting if he feels like leaving that website after being stripped of his moderator duties.

HAHAHAHA!!!:rl:

POTW nom! :rl:

Please.;-)

haha,, forgot the word IS

again, part of growing up IS realizing that booze is not the answer..

Hey, SJ, I got a message for us (well, me, but its from this so...) from Dino

You must have a problem with me otherwise you wouldn't have said all that bull****. That stuff about drinking. I don't have a drinking problem at all. Infact, I drink once a week if that. You said all that crap to make me look like a fool. Nice payback punk. I still don't get your problem. Your issues. Not mine.

All I can say is, I'm not the one bragging about being drunk, posting drunk, having the word drunk under my name, etc. I said I hoped you would get help, and you did tell me you worried about your drinking being out of control. Denial isn't just a river.

As sad as a Patriots fan posting alot on a Jets board?:roll:

I've been over this hundreds of times. I was invited here and enjoy the banter between myself and Jets fans.

If you can't handle that then thats to bad.

Do you realize that I have been a member longer than you?

Do you realize that I have been a member longer than you?

Do you realize my member is longer than you?:fish:

Go ahead and hang onto those precious 2 months.

And I thought JN posters could take a joke...

Hey, SJ, I got a message for us (well, me, but its from this so...) from Dino

All I can say is, I'm not the one bragging about being drunk, posting drunk, having the word drunk under my name, etc. I said I hoped you would get help, and you did tell me you worried about your drinking being out of control. Denial isn't just a river.

so dinobrat learned that negative behavior has negative consequences; too bad his parents didn't teach him this instead of jaunting off to the poconos and letting him use their pad as his own personal booze station.

so dinobrat learned that negative behavior has negative consequences; too bad his parents didn't teach him this instead of jaunting off to the poconos and letting him use their pad as his own personal booze station.

Any idea what his record was in t-ball? That might be the cause, lol.

Archived