Messed UP Stuff

Maxman

in hindsight, i shouldn't have posted it although it's pretty insulting for people to believe the mere photo of a handicapped person is so vile and offensive. but i stand by the point. kid's aren't fragile little flowers to be protected at all costs, a frost or two might toughen em up and build character. kids did just fine when they were clear second-class citizens.

well said johnny & it's hard to argue with or even dissagree with you're above comment. I doubt very much you woulda rec'd so much negative feedback the 1st time had you stated it in the same manner. Amazing the way saying something one way rubs folks raw & saying the same thing using different words works well.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to poke my nose into this arguement even though I have no business being involved and suggest to Tabor to give JGB the "participating poster of the year" award a few months late...

Ok,I laughed at my own joke (yeah,I'm one of those jerks.big whoop,wanna fight about it?paddy_tanniger__mini.png) and everyone will probably ignore it,so continue with your arguement gents.

I'm not gay. We make gay jokes. Big difference between saying max bangs my ass and actually letting him bang my ass.

Now....please put my steamy nut satchel on your chin.

Whateva Smizzy, unless you can prove Max does not bang that ass, I will believe what I read here just as I believe everything else I read on the internet.

Jokes about the retarded are always funny, until you get to know them. The most innocent, childlike people you could ever meet. Not smart, but none of them are *******s either. My fiance has a retarded cousin, old as me but acts like a little child. We found out he may have cancer. Man, that killed me to know that. It hits you, of all the people that have to get cancer, why somebody that will never understand why it happened? What a cruel f'ing joke life can be. I gotta go...

I find it funny how the board works.

Gay jokes = No problem (Tom Brady, Max, Smizzy, me, etc).

Retard jokes = not cool.

Well, i think here is the best reason for why one is allowed and one isn't. When we make the gay jokes, it is toward people we obviously know are not gay, just busting chops with them. I mean, I know smizzy and maxxx want us to believe they truly are not gay, lol, so I am happy to go along with them and keep the cherade going and making light hearted jokes. Now, if Tom Brady or Smizzy actually did come out or trip out of the closet and acknowledge that yeah they were gay, or if someone on the board cracked a joke at a real gay member, well, that would be different because you are making fun of a real-life trait of somebody. That is why making fun of the retarded kid is out of bounds, because he really is in fact retarded and you are laughing at his real-life condition.

Does that make any kinda sense to anyone but me?

Jokes about the retarded are always funny, until you get to know them. The most innocent, childlike people you could ever meet. Not smart, but none of them are *******s either. My fiance has a retarded cousin, old as me but acts like a little child. We found out he may have cancer. Man, that killed me to know that. It hits you, of all the people that have to get cancer, why somebody that will never understand why it happened? What a cruel f'ing joke life can be. I gotta go...

good post hiker, my wife taught many in her day & got really close to some.

let's remember this is a messageboard though & I highly doubt johnny or anyone else here ever has the intention of mean spiritedness towards the less fortunate in any walk of life

Well, i think here is the best reason for why one is allowed and one isn't. When we make the gay jokes, it is toward people we obviously know are not gay, just busting chops with them. I mean, I know smizzy and maxxx want us to believe they truly are not gay, lol, so I am happy to go along with them and keep the cherade going and making light hearted jokes. Now, if Tom Brady or Smizzy actually did come out or trip out of the closet and acknowledge that yeah they were gay, or if someone on the board cracked a joke at a real gay member, well, that would be different because you are making fun of a real-life trait of somebody. That is why making fun of the retarded kid is out of bounds, because he really is in fact retarded and you are laughing at his real-life condition.

yea it does to me JBNY...it's kind of a sin to do it IMO-with them being innocent and helpless and all

Kinda!

I'm an overweight white bloke. If someone called me fat man or a beached whale I wouldn't give a crap.

Retards, Spastics, fags, etc need to get over themselves.

The funny thing is that no "special person or homosexual" has posted in this thread.

We are arguing about nothing.

no joe it makes zero sense to me :mrgreen:

i'm gonna pm so fla jets & ask him to explain it to me though so hopefully we can get some light shed on you're profoundness

I find it funny how the board works.

Gay jokes = No problem (Tom Brady, Max, Smizzy, me, etc).

Retard jokes = not cool.

Being gay is a choice. And there is nothing wrong with being gay. So it is fair game. Poking fun at someone who is mentally retarded is just small. But hey to each his own.

in hindsight, i shouldn't have posted it although it's pretty insulting for people to believe the mere photo of a handicapped person is so vile and offensive. but i stand by the point. kid's aren't fragile little flowers to be protected at all costs, a frost or two might toughen em up and build character. kids did just fine when they were clear second-class citizens.

Whatever you say Mr. Imus.

I think we have all grown tired of this thread, we all should open a new browser window, watch some boobs2.gif, maybe some bentoverbanana.gif and gab some tissues and release some pressuremasturbanana.gif. Then of course wash your hands before touching the mouse, and come back to JN.

Sorry joe but those smileys were only good for one POTW nomination. :lol:

This morning a guy cut me off. I said pull over. He gets out and says to me please forgive me. I don't know how to fight, I was coddled as a child. I said why did you cut me off? He said I was in back of you and you were going to get through the toll first. Then he said I just don't know how to lose. I was never taught that as a kid.

I gave him a ribbon that said "Excellent Driver" and told him to try to drive better going forward. He thanked me and said that he was going to call his father in North Carolina tonight and tell him about the ribbon. Apparently he has a special trophy room filled with such things.

Today I made a difference. It feels good.

Good for you Max. Now PLEASE seek out professional help :bag: .

Cut a guy off, unknowingly and not badly, just passed him, on the way to a little league game a few years back. Guy pulls up next to me, and happens to be an Indian or Arab. Guy begins screaming at me"You are such a ____," , but kept tripping over the insults. Guess he was thinking what he wantsed to say,and couldn't translate between his brain and mouth fast enough. It was really unintentionally funny, and me and my son both started laughing, hysterically, at him. He didn't know whether to sheet or wind his watch, just drove off with his tail between his legs.

Cut a guy off, unknowingly and not badly, just passed him, on the way to a little league game a few years back. Guy pulls up next to me, and happens to be an Indian or Arab. Guy begins screaming at me"You are such a ____," , but kept tripping over the insults. Guess he was thinking what he wantsed to say,and couldn't translate between his brain and mouth fast enough. It was really unintentionally funny, and me and my son both started laughing, hysterically, at him. He didn't know whether to sheet or wind his watch, just drove off with his tail between his legs.

Who won the game?

This morning a guy cut me off. I said pull over. He gets out and says to me please forgive me. I don't know how to fight, I was coddled as a child. I said why did you cut me off? He said I was in back of you and you were going to get through the toll first. Then he said I just don't know how to lose. I was never taught that as a kid.

I gave him a ribbon that said "Excellent Driver" and told him to try to drive better going forward. He thanked me and said that he was going to call his father in North Carolina tonight and tell him about the ribbon. Apparently he has a special trophy room filled with such things.

Today I made a difference. It feels good.

odd thread,,,

someone has some guilt over something...

PM me if you need to talk..

Yeah there you go Johnny. Post a picture of a retard person. That is always funny. You get 'em boy.

clearly some issues going on here..

Retarded vs gaybashing,,

goose/gander

pot/kettle

PM me if youneed to talk, ,I can still parent..;)

I'm not gay. We make gay jokes. Big difference between saying max bangs my ass and actually letting him bang my ass.

Is there a difference?? This is where the lack of respect for our lesbian and gay fellow citizens comes from. Playful chatter that is looked upon as humor.

We must show a respect for all humankind and not make fun of them in the name of comedy , or radio programs. :confused:

So you're comparing being handicapped to being gay? I mean...One is a sexual preference and the other is a disability you are born with.

I think the line is very clear.

wrong. they and scientists claim they are born that way,,

dont pick your personal belief to justify your gay bashing..

Archived