Messed UP Stuff

Maxman

odd thread,,,

someone has some guilt over something...

PM me if you need to talk..

No guilt. I just won $20 bucks. I bet someone that JGB and SJ were a package deal. It was a test in parental instincts. And I was right. I said if I set this trap you would come running.

Man I don't know what to do with this $20 bucks. Just glad I finally won a bet around here.

:sign0098:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there a difference?? This is where the lack of respect for our lesbian and gay fellow citizens comes from. Playful chatter that is looked upon as humor.

We must show a respect for all humankind and not make fun of them in the name of comedy , or radio programs. :confused:

Says the man who has made 1,000 fat jokes about a poster that isn't here.

Gotcha.

wrong. they and scientists claim they are born that way,,

dont pick your personal belief to justify your gay bashing..

I know for a fact people aren't born that way. I have converted straight men -- who were married happily. I guess it is true.

These hips don't lie.

Being gay is a choice. And there is nothing wrong with being gay. So it is fair game. Poking fun at someone who is mentally retarded is just small. But hey to each his own.

are you a genetic scientist? you KNOW its a choice,, yikes..

No guilt. I just won $20 bucks. I bet someone that JGB and SJ were a package deal. It was a test in parental instincts. And I was right. I said if I set this trap you would come running.

Man I don't know what to do with this $20 bucks. Just glad I finally won a bet around here.

:sign0098:

package deal? WTF does that mean? I am not allowed to agree on some issues with him? Beleive me , there are plenty we dont agree on..Something is bothering you, and thats cool, but you are coming off in a odd manner..

PM if you need to talk..

Says the man who has made 1,000 fat jokes about a poster that isn't here.

Gotcha.

If you didnt get the sarcasim in that post , then youaree truly troubled by something. I suggest we stop this thread cause it is for some reason effecting you in a oddfashion,, its all cool,,

fay, gay, handicapped etc ,,we are all Gods children,,we just dont act like it sometimes

GOD! I am just scared sh@tless that this thread will lead to a ban on the gay jokes. Please say that won't happen!

Do i need to post a pic of some boobies to liven this joint up?

what's ironic is gays are a constitutionally-protected class while mentally-handicapped people aren't. you can actually be sued for discriminating against homosexuals.

package deal? WTF does that mean? I am not allowed to agree on some issues with him? Beleive me , there are plenty we dont agree on..Something is bothering you, and thats cool, but you are coming off in a odd manner..

PM if you need to talk..

If you didnt get the sarcasim in that post , then youaree truly troubled by something. I suggest we stop this thread cause it is for some reason effecting you in a oddfashion,, its all cool,,

fay, gay, handicapped etc ,,we are all Gods children,,we just dont act like it sometimes

SJ nothing is bothering me. I am busting Johnny's nutsack. Just having some fun. You know what that's all about.

what's ironic is gays are a constitutionally-protected class while mentally-handicapped people aren't. you can actually be sued for discriminating against homosexuals.

This is the exact reason that Jet Nation LLC was formed. The question isn't if we will be sued, it is when.

:shutit:

SJ nothing is bothering me. I am busting Johnny's nutsack. Just having some fun. You know what that's all about.

ya i know,, but to be honestwith ya,, the older i get ,, the more this stuff gets to me when i see these tragic things..

it was bad enough when i would envision the pain i would feel as a parent,,but now i think the doeble pain i would feel as a grand parent feeling the pain if something happened to a grandkid and the pain thatwould befallmy kidsas parents..

Well, I have hired plenty of gay or bisexual women as independent contractors, so nobody can say I discriminate!

l_6923a15a7fb242186c5fde6cddd814b1.jpg

JN has no debt. And the liability for other stuff is not something we are actually scared about.

my point is if god forbid someone sues you, an LLC might not protect you. in fact, without knowing anything about your corporate structure, i'd venture to say it wouldn't protect you. i don't see you and the missus carefully following corporate protocol, holding board meetings, no comingling of assets/expenses, electing directors-- all important things to show that the LLC isn't just an extention of you.

my point is if god forbid someone sues you, an LLC might not protect you. in fact, without knowing anything about your corporate structure, i'd venture to say it wouldn't protect you. i don't see you and the missus carefully following corporate protocol, holding board meetings, no comingling of assets/expenses, electing directors-- all important things to show that the LLC isn't just an extention of you.

It is covered. Being dead serious for a minute we were threatened with a lawsuit about a month or two ago. We retained the services of http://heyburnlaw.com and it is now covered.

Still don't want to get sued but we have taken steps in the right direction.

It is covered. Being dead serious for a minute we were threatened with a lawsuit about a month or two ago. We retained the services of http://heyburnlaw.com and it is now covered.

Did they advise you to remove ''Administrator'',and replace it with ''Head Idiot''? or was that a request from JFBM?

Don't push me beotch, I just retained the law firm of Greenballs, Greenballs and Lipschitz. This place will be renamed DNANation by July.

Don't push me beotch, I just retained the law firm of Greenballs, Greenballs and Lipschitz. This place will be renamed DNANation by July.

lip****z is out-- we discovered he's a hetersexual. the firm is now paying for smiz and max to get their correspondance law degree.

hahaha,, wayto circle back,, like a comedian setting up a joke to close his act...

POTW nominee

now i know why your name isn't bolded anymore.

There were 7 items in the action plan they gave us. So far 4 of them have been implemented. The other items, some of which will be very obvious, should be in place by the end of the month.

Archived