I saw Doug Brien today!!!

If Brien hadn't saved the San Diego game, you'd all be trashing Eric Barton, instead.

Eric Barton is one lucky SOB.

Brien had 2 chances and still couldn't do it, TWO, both times the ball was inside the 30, I'm sorry, but if you can't hit that, get the hell out.

If Brien hadn't saved the San Diego game, you'd all be trashing Eric Barton, instead.

how long was that FG bob? honestly i don't remember but it didn't seem to be that difficult of a kick in my hazy memory of that night...

how long was that FG bob? honestly i don't remember but it didn't seem to be that difficult of a kick in my hazy memory of that night...

1st was 45

2nd was 41

I believe.

How do you think Kaeding from San Diego feels. On a serious note even though I am happy with Nugent selection I will find it hard to believe that he will not have some adjustment like any other rookie Do not expect a 25 for 25 rookie year on field goals.

How do you think Kaeding from San Diego feels. On a serious note even though I am happy with Nugent selection I will find it hard to believe that he will not have some adjustment like any other rookie Do not expect a 25 for 25 rookie year on field goals.

Keading wasn't nearly as good or as accurate as Nugent was in college and never was put in a clutch situation really at IOWA. Mike Nugent, however, much stronger leg, much better accuracy and has kicked in clutch games before...like the National Championship. Nugent won't go 25-25, but he'll be damn close to that.

Painful is an understatement! Very difficult to look at. I will never whine about a papercut again! :lol:

funny how papercuts are more painful then a lot of other cuts...that always surprises me.... owieeeeeeeeeeee

Archived