Thank You BlowSawx...A Big Yankee Nation Thank You!!!

JonEJet

You have, all by your lonesome, turned this Yankee season around!! The season, which was a nightmare prior to your wishful demise, is all but turned around.

The bats are back. Some solid pitching. Come from behind wins.

George and all of Yankee Nation owes you a world of gratitude!!

Thaks bud, I'll never speak poorly of you again.

Even though the Bronx Zoo monkey took credit for Giamboo, I'll even give it to you.

Thanks, friend =D>

Whats this retard JonEJinx talking about?

Is he trying to deflect attention away from his own earned reputation as a know-nothing jinxed moron by putting it on me? I had no idea the "JonEJinx" moniker bothered him so!!!

And why is he busting a nut? Because the Yankees are beating horrid AL West teams whose combined payroll is a fraction of HALF of theirs? Congratulations NYY for beating the awful A's and putrid Mariners...

...but Boston is winning, Baltimore is winning, hell, even Toronto is winning, and the Yankees are gaining no ground and remain 7 games out of first.

When their latest big $$$ free agent lefty reliever tears his knee up coming out of the shower...is it still a good day in Yankeeland?

The same team that HAD (!!!) the third longest World Series championship drought in the Major Leagues...

Who has the longest World Series drought? I used to know...but it slipped my mind.

bwa-hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!

Stick to the Bush league baseball talk. You'll never get me, boy, I'm too good at this.

The same team that HAD (!!!) the third longest World Series championship drought in the Major Leagues...

Who has the longest World Series drought? I used to know...but it slipped my mind.

bwa-hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!

Stick to the Bush league baseball talk. You'll never get me, boy, I'm too good at this.

The Cubs have longest WS drought..Your point is?????

Here is what I know about this whole jinx thing.

Jet/Bosox spent the entire 2003 ripping on the Yankees and how the Sox would win this and win that and in the end the Sox lost and he was nowhere to be found until the Yankees lost the World Series when he suddnely reappeared under a different name.

2004 Jet/Bosox or whatever name he was under was nowhere to be found and the Sox win the World Series.

Draw you own conclusions.

heh scottish jet, thanks for pointing that out. how is one of the very few classy redsox fans doin?

Well thank you for asking, I'm doing okay. Pretty crazy right now with coaching soccer for my kid's team and getting him to baseball games. I haven't had much chance to post over here at JN or JI.

Glad baseball season is heating up and with the yanks looking like they're turning things around, the East is in for a great season now the O's look legit.

Jet/Bosox spent the entire 2003 ripping on the Yankees and how the Sox would win this and win that and in the end the Sox lost and he was nowhere to be found until the Yankees lost the World Series when he suddnely reappeared under a different name.

2004 Jet/Bosox or whatever name he was under was nowhere to be found and the Sox win the World Series.

Shawn...I hate to do this. I really do.

He only disappeared because he got banned. He made a homo comment that was pretty graphic and it involved Bob and Myself. He got banned shortly after that.

He tried like hell to get back on. I had given him my email, so he would email me every once in awhile.

MAXMAN...HELP ME, MY IP IS BLOCKED.

I told him everything he needed to know. But he isn't very technical. So instead he went to Gang Green.com and got banned there in record time.

He wandered the streets. And a few weeks after we opened here I invited him.

He is an invited guest here. Along with LatinLawyer and SouthernJet. How scary is that??? :mrgreen:

Shawn...I hate to do this. I really do.

He only disappeared because he got banned. He made a homo comment that was pretty graphic and it involved Bob and Myself. He got banned shortly after that.

He tried like hell to get back on. I had given him my email, so he would email me every once in awhile.

MAXMAN...HELP ME, MY IP IS BLOCKED.

I told him everything he needed to know. But he isn't very technical. So instead he went to Gang Green.com and got banned there in record time.

He wandered the streets. And a few weeks after we opened here I invited him.

He is an invited guest here. Along with LatinLawyer and SouthernJet. How scary is that??? :mrgreen:

So he didn't come back as AC Slater ?

Well then I offer my apologies.

So he didn't come back as AC Slater ?

Well then I offer my apologies.

No he did come back as AC Slater and HigherIQTHANU for awhile.

But (and I don't remember the exact timing) he couldn't log on for awhile. I really don't think he was hiding.

He switched jobs or something and then got a new IP that let him post. But just talking to him online you can see why it took him so long to get a job!

I am not trying to defend the guy...I despise him as much as the rest of you! :mrgreen:

Hmmm...so my aliases were not as clandestine as I had thought. When I was AC Slater, I was posing as a Yankee fan, posting anti-George rants from within...but using the old IP address so I was outed by the powers that be (Bob_the_Yankee_Homer)

To the best of my knowledge, nobody besides Maxman knew me as "HigherIQthanU" (new IP address) so thanks Max, for ruining that one. I'm sure to be banned at JI now for good.

Either way, the "jinx" thing shapes up like this:

During the summer of 2003, JonEJet was every bit the tediously annoying Yankee homer as I was a Red Sox homer. Except that he had the propensity to open threads extolling ALL Yankee virtues DURING the game...and damn near every time he did so the Yankees would lose or suffer a major injury. So I began to call him JonEJinx. Eventually, everyone paying attention saw that I was right about this yahoo! Yankee fans with credibility began to wonder aloud if the jinx of JonE were legit? They even asked him to cease and desist posting during gametime which I find to be hilarious. Yankee games are one thing...but nobody wanted JonEJinx ruining Jet games for us all, which he was doing in 2003!

TGG.com wasnt a long run for me. I didnt even post that much there...just every other thread in the baseball form was a Yankee slam and the mod was a Yankee fan and couldnt take negative criticism about his team. Waaaaaah! Waaaaaaah!!!

But then I got banned from both sites...and JEJ thought the "Jinx of JonE" was dead and buried! Enter Maxman and TomShane who started JN.com!!! The rest is history. I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack!!! And so is the JonEJinx!!! He's still up to his old tricks somewhat, though he rarely posts during games anymore, other people, particularly Met fans, have witnessed his innate ability to sabotage his favorite teams while propping up his arch nemesis' with every rant he posts.

In the interest of historical accuracy, I would like to point out that I didnt post "Pro-Red Sox threads" during the '03 summer, I posted mainly anti-Yankee threads (ie Jeter's shoulder injury, Mariano chokes against Boston, Pedro throws Zimmer down, et al) and Maxman can vouch that.

And guess what, wiseass shawn...THE YANKEES DIDNT WIN SH*T, DID THEY? No, in fact, they were stuffed into a garbage can and thrown down a flight of stairs by Josh Beckett, werent they, shawn?

All I had predicted was: The Yankees wont win. And I was right...JonEJinx, of course had predicted "The Yankees Rule, blah blah blah" and he was...ho hum...once again, F'N WRONG!!!

Next time know your facts and come correct.

Oh, and I was alive and kickng during the historic 2004 season on TGG.com, if you consider that place "alive" so your theory that they won in spite of me is also incorrect. When I posted the lyrics to "New York New York" all night on the Baseball Forum, which I do immediately following the Yankees season ending in failure, that was the beginning of the end for me on TGG.

Thanks for turning our season around Hammerin' BlowSawx

Your words don't mean much. Because in '03 we went to the WS, so I proved you wrong there....and now that you have insured our climb back to greatness, your track record speaks for itself

Hey man...we appreciate you =D>

Were you thee after Bucky Boone's historic homerun?

Guess not, AC :shock:

Your words don't mean much. Because in '03 we went to the WS, so I proved you wrong there....and now that you have insured our climb back to greatness, your track record speaks for itself

Well here we go =D>=D>

UPDATE:

As of late, I think JonEJinx is trying to include me in the whole "jinx" mix, thereby softening the blows laid upon him. The "jinx" label really bothered him back in the day...but it has to be doubly worse nowadays because he survived most of 2004 without it and believed to be eradicated. Hows that working out for him???

So I guess his defense mechanism is to project it towards me!?! Not a very innovative strategy but I'm sure some Yankee fans with a distatse for yours will take up the cause. Either way, Sox fans, Mets fans and Yankee haters all by now know of the JonEJinx...

and I take full credit for that!!!

bwa-hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Baltimore 22 12

Boston 21 13

Toronto 19 16

New York 16 19

Tampa Bay 13 23

Jonejinx, what exactly has changed since last week? What is there to be crowing about in Yankee nation that has any substance?

Oh I think I know what he's talking about. The Yankees have now managed to put the D-Rays firmly in the cellar. Congratulations! =D>

cut JonEJinx some slack...he has just realized that no longer can he hide from his moniker sine I AM BACK from Parts Unknown to remind the world that he's a jinx!

It must be very frustrating to be JonEJinx these days...so bear with him, he's just trying to include me in the fun...its just not working like he had hoped.

And to answer your first question, nothing has changed in Yankeeland except that Juicin' Jason was told to go to AAA Columbus, to which he said "No" and he basically inserted himself back into the lineup to the dismay of Joe Torre.

Tell us more about the good old days, Maxman, when the Yankees were good "clubhouse" guys

In the interest of historical accuracy, I would like to point out that I didnt post "Pro-Red Sox threads" during the '03 summer, I posted mainly anti-Yankee threads (ie Jeter's shoulder injury, Mariano chokes against Boston, Pedro throws Zimmer down, et al) and Maxman can vouch that.

And guess what, wiseass shawn...THE YANKEES DIDNT WIN SH*T, DID THEY? No, in fact, they were stuffed into a garbage can and thrown down a flight of stairs by Josh Beckett, werent they, shawn?

All I had predicted was: The Yankees wont win. And I was right...JonEJinx, of course had predicted "The Yankees Rule, blah blah blah" and he was...ho hum...once again, F'N WRONG!!!

Next time know your facts and come correct.

Oh, and I was alive and kickng during the historic 2004 season on TGG.com, if you consider that place "alive" so your theory that they won in spite of me is also incorrect. When I posted the lyrics to "New York New York" all night on the Baseball Forum, which I do immediately following the Yankees season ending in failure, that was the beginning of the end for me on TGG.

Technically, there is no such thing as "historical accuracy." History is nothing more than the narrative of past events filtered through subjective, thus uncertain, discourse.

Technically, there is no such thing as "historical accuracy." History is nothing more than the narrative of past events filtered through subjective, thus uncertain, discourse.

Lose the signature chump. Or I will lose it for you.

JBSF is close to my heart for a number of reasons:

1. We both love the same NFL/MLB teams.

2. Erm.

3. That's it.

No seriously, JBSF was a solid reason to post over at JI but that baseball forum has really gone downhill. Gone are the days of legit discussion. JeffWeaverFan jumps down my throat at every given opportunity. Thank god for JetsNation. Maxman and Tomhshane: the next/first time I see you the ale is on my me. I got you guys.

Archived