Thank You BlowSawx...A Big Yankee Nation Thank You!!!

JonEJet

JBSF is close to my heart for a number of reasons:

1. We both love the same NFL/MLB teams.

2. Erm.

3. That's it.

No seriously, JBSF was a solid reason to post over at JI but that baseball forum has really gone downhill. Gone are the days of legit discussion. JeffWeaverFan jumps down my throat at every given opportunity. Thank god for JetsNation. Maxman and Tomhshane: the next/first time I see you the ale is on my me. I got you guys.

Thanks for the kind words Scottish. But TomShane has very little to do with the success here, so I will take all the credit myself.

BTW this baseball forum here is pretty damn lively. 5,000 posts almost in 2 months. Not a bad pace for a sport that wasn't the focus of the site!

BTW this baseball forum here is pretty damn lively. 5,000 posts almost in 2 months. Not a bad pace for a sport that wasn't the focus of the site!

I have a funny feeling you get at least 5000 more post just from me this season thanking our new lucky rabbits foot, our new lucky charm, JetsBlowSux

Lets give him the credit he so deserves for turning our season around

You da' man Hammerin' BlowSux, you da' man!!! =D>

AL East:

Baltimore 24 13

Boston 22 16

Toronto 20 18

New York 20 19

Tampa Bay 14 25

One would think that a 9-game winning streak would propel a team higher into the standings than 4th place. Once again, congratulations Yankees, you have officially pushed the Tampa Bay Devil Rays firmly into the cellar. =D>

AL East:

Baltimore 24 13

Boston 22 16

Toronto 20 18

New York 20 19

Tampa Bay 14 25

One would think that a 9-game winning streak would propel a team higher into the standings than 4th place. Once again, congratulations Yankees, you have officially pushed the Tampa Bay Devil Rays firmly into the cellar. =D>

whatever 80, lets see how smug you are this weekend when willie is hiding pedro from the bombers... :mrgreen:

The one thing I know Boston wishes they still had Pedro in their rotation

Jeremi Gonzalez and John Halama is not going to cut it

Clement, Miller, Arroyo, Wakefield and Wells are fine for now. Schilling worries me a little bit. He beat the hell out of that ankle lastyear and I think he could be in bad, bad, shape.

Clement, Miller, Arroyo, Wakefield and Wells are fine for now. Schilling worries me a little bit. He beat the hell out of that ankle lastyear and I think he could be in bad, bad, shape.

You still have to hold your breath with Wells. If he holds up you should be okay. The thing with Wells though is that at any moment he can be heading for another trip to the DL. (i.e game 5 2003 World Series)

Clement has pitched alot better than I thought though. It looks like he is developing the consistancy that he has lacked in the past.

Caught some of Schilling interview on Boston Boston Sport radio the other day. He said something about learnng his lesson regarding coming back too early. Thsi could mean one of two things: 1) Curt's return will be delayed or 2) he is just setting the stage and creating a little drama for his return.

Archived