car help

JetFanByMarriage

okay I am thinking about giving up the good ole mini van for something new but still need a family vehicle, any suggestions????

So far, I like the nissan Murano.

Thats a nice ride, so is the Acura MDX...

any companies you like more than another?

6-cylinder Mustangs make great chick cars. :)

But for a family, the Murano looks nice. You will be doing all the driving in said new vehicle? Make sure to get super-duty shocks for the passenger side.

:rl: This never gets old. POTW nomination.

My sister has a Honda Pilot- it is a little more expensive but very nice

we had a honda crv for 2 years, then swithched to a mitsubishi (us version would be montero I think) it's a great suv.

then came her midlife crisis & we hadda change cars accordingly :cussing:

Don't waste your money on that foreign garbage.

Buy yourself a Chrevy Tahoe

Right, and then buy another one in 4 years when it falls apart.

The Murano is an excellent choice. The CVT is one of the coolest new technologies out there. There are an infinite number of gears, so no shifting and none of the jerking that comes with it.

are u saying that bmw is not priced reasonably????:love0038:

2 friends of mine have the bmw. one went with the full pkg & paid outrageous $$$ for it.

the market is different here than in the states but with all cars being imported, the jump from us to german imports isn't that significant

The Murano is an excellent choice. The CVT is one of the coolest new technologies out there. There are an infinite number of gears, so no shifting and none of the jerking that comes with it.

Crap I forgot you were a car dealership guru. Hmmmm. Expect several questions to be fired your way!

I have been curious about the CVT trans. Do you know how good those belts inside the trans are holding up?

I have been curious about the CVT trans. Do you know how good those belts inside the trans are holding up?

It might be too new a technology to tell. Mopar has a CVT tranny on the newer models. I rented a Dodge Caliber with one in Vegas last week. Put 840 miles on it in 6 days and it ran flawless. Didn't really feel that much of a difference since the little womans Caravan shifts so smoothly it feels the same as a CVT box.

What is your opinion btw the Chrysler Pacifica, Nissan Murano and the Mazda cx9?????? I drove all three and liked all three.

Archived