Working Late Tonight

Maxman

Anyone remember the old Sega commercial that had that catch phrase? I think it showed "a real man" playing Sega and a wimp playing another system. The wimp had his boss yell at him. Working late tonight. Then bite off the end of his cigar and spit it at him.

But a real man plays Sega and doesn't get talked to that way. I can't find the clip on youtube. Classic though.

Anyone remember the old Sega commercial that had that catch phrase? I think it showed "a real man" playing Sega and a wimp playing another system. The wimp had his boss yell at him. Working late tonight. Then bite off the end of his cigar and spit it at him.

But a real man plays Sega and doesn't get talked to that way. I can't find the clip on youtube. Classic though.

That you are married, have kids and run a website is amazing. Ok, maybe not the last one, but the first two definetly.

• 5 years later...

You better work late - you got some tuition checks to cut.

Oh brother. Thanks for reminding me, lol. I haven't finished paying for high school yet. But the college bill seems to have so many more numbers it is scary.

How is school going?

Good! I'm trying to figure out my plans for the summer, hopefully I can get something out of the career fair. There's a crazy amount of software companies there, which is nice. In the meantime I'm cranking out work left and right, but it's for the most part stuff I enjoy doing so it's cool.

Good! I'm trying to figure out my plans for the summer, hopefully I can get something out of the career fair. There's a crazy amount of software companies there, which is nice. In the meantime I'm cranking out work left and right, but it's for the most part stuff I enjoy doing so it's cool.

Lots of software companies = good when you are looking for a job.

Lots of software companies = bad when you are trying to sell software. :)

I am glad things are going well for you!

Archived