Physics Question: Chevy Colorado vs Dodge Ram - Who Wins?

The Gun Of Bavaria

Answer - No One

These are from work yesterday, figured some of you might find them interesting.

A 2007 Chevy Colorado Pickup broadsided a 2003 Dodge Ram at approximately 70 mph after thinking she was still on the freeway (She failed to notice that her lane was an Exit Only Lane leading onto an Off-Ramp/Exit

No One Died if you can believe it. It looked like someone dropped a bomb in the middle of the intersection when I got on scene.

10milemainpia001largetn8.jpg

10milemainpia002largeqm3.jpg

10milemainpia003largezc9.jpg

10milemainpia004largeds0.jpg

10milemainpia005largeux6.jpg

10milemainpia006largerq9.jpg

10milemainpia007largepy0.jpg

10milemainpia008largezc6.jpg

10milemainpia009largevv6.jpg

10milemainpia010largedx0.jpg

Wow..... Unbelieveable pics...

Even with the front end totally crushed, the body held together well on the Chevy... doesnt even look like the dashboard moved.

Car technology is unbelieveable these days.

Thank God no one was killed. Just wish people would f*ckin pay attention on the roads...

that tw@t doesnt deserve to ever drive again...

I dunno, he was on the job, so unless these are crime scene photos he wasn't doing his job. If they are crime scene photos methinks he's not sposed to make them public like this.

Ohhhh..I guess I learned something new today. :box:

If they found out you posted this, can't you get in trouble?

Well for one I didn't take the pictures.

But no not really. There were no injuries, there's really no pending investigation or charges to be filed so it's safe.

These pics are the same thing that were taken by the media at the same time so there's really no difference.

But no not really. There were no injuries, there's really no pending investigation or charges to be filed so it's safe.

These pics are the same thing that were taken by the media at the same time so there's really no difference.

Just asking, figured they were public photos. I heard of someone by me taking a pic of a crime scene for himself and getting in trouble.

I heard of someone by me taking a pic of a crime scene for himself and getting in trouble.

As someone who relies on the First Amendment a great deal, I can say that is horse****. If the picture was taken from an area where the photographer had a right to be, the cops can't do a thing about it.

As someone who relies on the First Amendment a great deal, I can say that is horse****. If the picture was taken from an area where the photographer had a right to be, the cops can't do a thing about it.

Yep. We had everyone here. 2 TV crews and a Free Press reporter. If they're in camera range and aren't interfering with our scene, they can take all the photos they want. Unless it's a shot of my ass, then they better get the chopper in the air.

The scary part is there WAS a child's car seat strapped in what was left of the rear seat on the impact side. After my heart sank I was happy to hear there was never a kid in it.

Damn. That had to be an AWFUL feeling. I'm glad it turned out ok.

Just curious, why are there no charges being filed against the girl driving the Chevy?

Unfortunately, stupid isn't illegal.

Thank God, I'd sooo be in jail.

If she's like 9 of 10 woman here in NY she was probably yappin on a friggin cell phone which is illegal here. I thought she'd be at least charged with A) Speeding or B) the ever popular -failure to yield .

no matter, there will be an assault arrest when her husband see's what she did to his truck.

Actually it was owned by her employer.....GM. :) It was a program car.

Just curious, why are there no charges being filed against the girl driving the Chevy?

Like Thor said, Stupid isn't illegal. For all that she got a civil infraction for Faiure to Yield. It looks bad but in essense there was no 'crime' committed. She was 100% cooperative and checked ok on all fronts.

Actually it was owned by her employer.....GM. :) It was a program car.

Like Thor said, Stupid isn't illegal. For all that she got a civil infraction for Faiure to Yield. It looks bad but in essense there was no 'crime' committed. She was 100% cooperative and checked ok on all fronts.

do you find that most drivers are completely uncooperative immediately after broadsiding a vehicle at 70mph on street corner? ya know the ones who are concious anyway?

Just lucky a Ford wasn't involved instead of those pussy trucks. Then there would have been some carnage.

:puke: Did they memtion that both trucks were being driven at the time? If a truck is in the repair shop then it couldn't be involed in a TA. :Nuts:

Archived