Roll call for the Jets Draft Party in NYC

TaborJet

We're all making plans for South Florida in December, but what about the draft in less that 2 weeks?

Who's going to Dave & Buster's in NYC?

:cheers::wine::beer:8:::beer_Orcish:

The list so far:

Sperm Edwards

Mrs. Sperm

124 & friends???

Smizzy

James Hasty

4HCrew

joiseyjet

faba

Brenda's 4 friends (No Bren):(

kelly??

joebaby??

JetMoses

Jetsgirl514 + 1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be with you all in spirit, but seated pool side in Arizona. TV on, beer in hand, wife at my beck and call.

OK so the beck and call part is not true. Have fun and be loud!:character0282:

LOL POTW nom-I can relate my brother....except for the beer part anyway

Joisey what train are you getting?

I don`t have the sched. in front of me ,but probably something between 5:30-6am ,yea,I know every year people say thats way to early last year there were about 6 people in front of me in line , but you all remember how long the line was when most of you got there ,most kind of merged into where I was waiting....

I don`t have the sched. in front of me ,but probably something between 5:30-6am ,yea,I know every year people say thats way to early last year there were about 6 people in front of me in line , but you all remember how long the line was when most of you got there ,most kind of merged into where I was waiting....

How long did you have to wait outside?

Do the Jets do an official draft day party in Hempstead or is it all locales in NYC?

That Pats have been doing one in Foxboro since '94 or '95 I think. It costs $30 or so.

Plenty of current players floating around plus the last few years Pioli or BB has talked to the crowd about why they drafted player x.

Do the Jets do an official draft day party in Hempstead or is it all locales in NYC?

That Pats have been doing one in Foxboro since '94 or '95 I think. It costs $30 or so.

Plenty of current players floating around plus the last few years Pioli or BB has talked to the crowd about why they drafted player x.

The Jets put on 3 draft partys at 3 different locations ,the NYC is considered the big one cause they bring the first round pick right there after he`s signed ...at least they have the last few years...

The Jets put on 3 draft partys at 3 different locations ,the NYC is considered the big one cause they bring the first round pick right there after he`s signed ...at least they have the last few years...

Thats cool unless the guy you draft is sitting on his couch in Montana!

Wow..you're dedicated dude :cheers:

I don't think I could do that

3-1/2 hours is easy, the first time I ever went to the actual draft 1996 the keyshawn draft & had no idea how early you needed to get there ,I got there at 10pm the night before Chris Berman & Joe thiesman came out of the paramount theater to go get something to eat and asked what the hell are you doing here so early, so this isn`t bad

the waiting is easy as long as you have beverages to keep you occupied

You keep away from me, you hear? The Jets won't even make a pick until late afternoon, and I just don't have the stamina for keeping up with you!

:beer:

So joisey, you got tickets to the actual draft or are you just going to wait in line to get in an hour or two after it begins?

I'm all for going to the NYC party if someone wants to hook me up with a ride, I will meet you at your house or the nearest convienent location.

So joisey, you got tickets to the actual draft or are you just going to wait in line to get in an hour or two after it begins?

I'm all for going to the NYC party if someone wants to hook me up with a ride, I will meet you at your house or the nearest convienent location.

I am taking 9:30 AM ferry from Highlands NJ to Manhattan -save a spot at Dave and Buster's for me

I might be going to the party in the city. I am still trying to get a hold of a pair of yanks tix for that day though. I have a friend in town for the weekend that i am entertaining, and I don't know if she will be so willing to get up at 6-7am to wait in line for the draft party, you know how girls are. So either I will find yanks tix, convince the girl to wake up at the crack of dawn with i am sure a hangover, or just leave her in bed and come myself to the party.

I`m heading to the Jets draft party in Manhatten at Dave & Busters ,i`ll be jumping on an early train out of Asbury Park ,A new place you don`t know what to expect..

Archived