What B.S I had to go through to find JetNation.Com... "Cough-GangGreen, JetsInsider..

Cough"

Originally Posted by SoFlaJets viewpost.gif

only if you ask Tex over at JI how he'd do...BTW he said to tell you hello Senior last time we were in the same thread together at JI

I really dont care about so called "Trolls" on Jet boards and to be honest before I started checking the Jets out online and once I found out about online sites I always thought having fans from other teams will make the football week even that more exciting when it comes to talking about match-ups and stuff... thats what being a fan is all about.

PatsFanTx takes it to a whole nother level... Like come on man 30,000 something posts or something on a Jets site? as a Pats fan? Plus he posts on like 4 or 5 other team sites that I have heard of (Maybe even more)... Wow does he get out? AT ALL? really man damn.

Nothing is worse than GangGreen.com I got banned for life because I was questioning comments that the mod's make... I dont even remember the owner or posters names, but I do remember one mods name... DinBot2 I believe, man oh man... He would delete my posts because i said profanity and "Kids" or "Young teens" also read through these posts... even the owner told me how he has kids who come on and check out theganggreen and i started to get pissed off... I made a thread how DinBot2 makes threads of stuff like how drunk he gets, how much he drank, how hot girls are, this and that... So I guess Thats o.k for the owners kids 2 read and thats just o.k for young Jets fans to read how he took 5 shots of Tang at home like a looser... But its another thing for me to say shiit in a post... Get real. And then get banned for life...lmao Thats my thought on theganggreen,

My thoughts on JetsInsider... Well im not banned from there, never have been, never will be... Lets just say I chose not to go over there... Either you are not cool enough or you dont have as many posts as the next man, i can go on and on... All I can say is this... If I owned a Jets site with great Jet fans supporting me and paying money to be on the site, you gotta be freaking kidding me if im gonna let some punk like PatsFanTx come in and add nothing but pure garb or can I say Shiit in each and every thread and just talk bs... and in my eyes he can really take away from the fun that you had in mind when first making the thread... I mean enough is enough, ban his azz... For real. For the sake of Jet fans. I mean I enjoy having a tight convo with fans of other teams, I even go on BillsZOne when we play them but as a owner of a site you really need to know when enough is enough

Wow,,, im glad i ran into JetNation. 4 real 4 real

user_online.gifreputation.gif vbrep_register("494808") progress.gif

a lot of us happen actually like each other ( I like Tex personally)-big deal if someone roots for a team not my own....as long as opposing fans aren't A-holes they are welcomed here by Max and the rest of the community.

Fair Warning though DWC-don't go messing with my girl Garb or there WILL be trouble

a lot of us happen actually like each other ( I like Tex personally)-big deal if someone roots for a team not my own....as long as opposing fans aren't A-holes they are welcomed here by Max and the rest of the community.

Fair Warning though DWC-don't go messing with my girl Garb or there WILL be trouble

I think fans of other teams makes the sites even that much better, but the bottom line is this... PatsFanTx ruins threads... He has like 20,000 posts on a Jets site? as a Pats fan? And he is on like 4 or 5 other sites that I have heard about. Its one thing if he talked football, but he talks about pure shiit... Im just glad hes not over here.

DWC you comlain about someone polluting a JETS message board with "shiit"

and here we are reading your thread which is basically just "shiit" and its in the wrong forum on JetNation and polluting the NFL talk section...

If your going to bust someones balls... at least dont do the same damn thing your yelling at them for... there is a lounge for this stuff.

DWC you comlain about someone polluting a JETS message board with "shiit"

and here we are reading your thread which is basically just "shiit" and its in the wrong forum on JetNation and polluting the NFL talk section...

If your going to bust someones balls... at least dont do the same damn thing your yelling at them for... there is a lounge for this stuff.

First of all Ecrub... Im not making 100 threads a day about nothing... Oh well I made a thread explaining why Im glad I found JetNation...

First of all Ecrub... Im not making 100 threads a day about nothing... Oh well I made a thread explaining why Im glad I found JetNation...

who is ecrub? :lol:

Just sayin... in the world of bashing other people... usually you want to avoid making the same mistakes before you point them out... this thread would have been fine if you started it in the lounge... but you started it in the NFL talk thread... so it was exactly what you complain about...

No big deal... just pointing that out...

I wouldn't normally reply to this type of thread, however this guy has three posts in the last 8 months, and has not logged on since December. Perhaps the JI bash is a way of fitting in here for him, but I actually think you guys are above that sort of thing.

I wouldn't normally reply to this type of thread, however this guy has three posts in the last 8 months, and has not logged on since December. Perhaps the JI bash is a way of fitting in here for him, but I actually think you guys are above that sort of thing.

Hey jetswin, could you tell Abobo and King Hippo that Alk said what's up? Kay Thanks.

tell ikey and sbiii sup

please give a big shout out to joewilly when you see him there jetswin :deshade: he a great poster imo.

hope all is well in you're non cyber world btw

Jetswin,

Haven't you heard? Did you miss the memo? We are not even close to being above this sort of thing. Geez.

lol.

I PatsFanTx ruins threads... He has like 20,000 posts on a Jets site? as a Pats fan? And he is on like 4 or 5 other sites that I have heard about. Its one thing if he talked football, but he talks about pure shiit... Im just glad hes not over here.

Amen to that. Yup At one time P2C ran down TX's post totals on other teams boards and he's got like 20,000 + on like 7 other teams boards. He was averaging 16-20 posts per day, PER SITE ! Thank God he's not allowed on here anymore. Trolls like him just ruin it. Always the same negative crap that adds nothing to the site. He's one reason why I don't post much anymore at Troll Central (JI).

Perhaps the JI bash is a way of fitting in here for him, but I actually think you guys are above that sort of thing.

Kind of like Sooth leaving my name off the "thanks for buying a chance, it's for a good cause" list, right Jetswin?

I'm sure he forgot to put my chance in the hat, as well. Whatever.

Kind of like Sooth leaving my name off the "thanks for buying a chance, it's for a good cause" list, right Jetswin?

I'm sure he forgot to put my chance in the hat, as well. Whatever.

You gave money and weren't acknowledged? I shouldn't be shocked yet this stuff never ceases to amaze me.

VIP

FREE

You have to admit, you can't get any of the following for free anywhere, this is good value:

Daily camp reports and breaking NY Jets news throughout the entire season sent directly to your personal e-mail address.

Access to our members-only Fan Forum Messageboard with expanded private message box

Access to our members-only online chatroom.

Exclusive online fan chats with Cannizzaro and current and former Jets players and other Jets experts

Access to our member's only premium high quality gameday photo galleries.

Access to our members only Jets Insider.com Girl Next Door high quality photo galleries.

Exclusive access to Jets' Coach and Player media transcripts.

Archived